Sickness

He felt numb, watching as the scene played out before him. Donnie was skidding around the lab, hooking Mikey up to any vital equipment needed. Raph was screaming something at him, but he could not seem to process any of his words. His head was spinning, reality pounding down upon him, a sickening feeling of guilt clawing at his stomach. Clutching him mouth, Leo made a dash for the bathroom, images of Mikey's blood flooding from his open woods plastered in his mind. He caught a glimpse of Raph's face, the pure hatred that nestles itself in his brother's features. Hatred.

Collapsing in front of the toilet, he threw up violently, coughing and spluttering as he tried to take in a breathe. A sharp kick sent him to the cold bathroom floor, his head pounding.

"Once again 'ol fearless seeking all the attention. Of course ya gonna get all sick when it's Mikey's time in need. Pathetic." He spat, dragging Leo off've the floor by his neck. "When will you understand, no one cares about you. No one gives a sh*t about you're existence so stop tryin' to pull a pity card, no one gives a damn. But, good thing ya did throw up, its about time you lost some weight ya pig." He shoved Leo onto the ground once more, turning to leave but was stopped by a small, hoarse voice. 

"Why do you hate me so much?" Leo whispered, staring up at his younger brother who's glare darkened. 

"Because your a useless, self-absorbed, careless piece of sh*t who eats too much, likes to f*ck around and gets everyone else hurt. Thanks to you my baby brother's bleeding out right now. You mean nothing to me. But boy, do i f*cking hate you." With that, he stormed out of the bathroom, slamming the door after him. 

Leo stayed silent on the floor, once again letting his brother's words sink in.

"It's ok Raphie....I hate me too."