Decision

He'd visited Mikey every day since the accident one month ago, unbeknownst to his youngest brother who had now settled upon ignoring him, simply stating: "You didn't even bother to check on me while I was hurt, so why should I pay any attention to you."
If possible, Leo's heart had broken further, whatever hope he had held that his baby brother would once again brighten his days, instantly diminished.
Staring at his reflection, Leo ran a quivering hand down his scarred arm, wiping away the blood that oozed out of each fresh cut. He no longer felt anything; it didn't seem like a punishment anymore which had been the main purpose of his harming when he'd originally started. But now, now he just did it because he had nothing better to do.
The only interactions he had with his brothers were spiteful words and glares, he was a disgrace to their family. Leo knew his father had turned his back on him, but this didn't faze the blue clad turtle as he knelt next to his master's shrine, bowing his head.
"Father, I'm sorry I've disappointed you. I only wanted the best for this family, but I have shammed you all." He tilted his head upwards, tears threatening to spill. "N-no one loves me anymore...I only make things worse for them, I just can't help it. Their lives would be better off without me. And that's why I'm considering doing something selfish and dishonourable. I just-I can't be here anymore sensei...I can't-" Leo chocked on his words, not bothering the wipe the tears that trailed freely down his face.
"I don't wanna be alive." He finally breathed, clenching his fists. With that, Leonardo blew out the candles surrounding him, taking one more glance towards the mirror before leaving the dojo.
As the night crept in, Leo watched from the distance as his brothers continued with their lives as if nothing was wrong. The mood seemed to have lightened ever so slightly, even Raph wasn't scowling as much.
Maybe they already know I won't be a problem any longer.
He listened in as 'goodnights' were exchanged and doors were closed, sighing to himself as silence reclaimed the lair.
Shrugging off his doubt, Leo headed towards the sofa, settling down amongst the cushions that'd resided there since they were mere tots. He breathed in the familiar scent of his home, taking in every detail.
Leo was well aware that the decision he was making was drastic, but was also sure there was no way his situation could be fixed.
His mind was plagued, but made. And for the first time this month, Leonardo knew what he had to do to make everything better for his brothers.
After waiting to make sure his brothers would not stir, Leo entered each room, planting a kiss on their heads and insuring each was comfortable and warm.
He left a letter on the the sofa, tapped a picture of their family on the wall, leaving before anyone could stop him. Not that they would anyway.
Leo ventured through the sewer tunnels, taking one final glance back in the direction of his home, before heading topside.

I don't wanna be alive..

Sorry for extremely late update😅😅I will try and finish every story I've started!! Will update this in the next week or so!!