#30 Rest in peace

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I am in charge of designing in our company" she said.

"Exactly, if I am not mistaken, You took modelling and fashion designing as your career and was concentrating on it, how can you understand the complex procedures between companies?"

"Then why did mahesh attack me?" she asked back. "This is not the first or second time" She said "This is the third time I am being attacked" she said firmly.

"first, when my papa went missing, mahesh attacked me and I was nearly dead that time, Then he bribed the police to arrest me, Yes, It was mahesh's quotation and the third time was when I confronted him for killing my pappa, how do you explain this?" She asked me. "Or are you going to tell that all of it was a misunderstanding too? I saw him with my own eyes, He wanted to kill me, Are you going to tell everyone that I am lying now?" she asked again.

I was in a fix now and I know it.

"If you were attacked twice before this, why didn't you file any complaint?" I asked back "Every logical person would file a FIR if they were attacked"

"She could not do it because her life was in danger" Trishana spoke up "And if you need evidence of this, There is one officer who took her to the hospital, You can confirm it with officer suresh kumar" she said.

This bitch...this is all because of her..

"Sir" raghav reached me "Arjun is still in the court, he said it will take time for him to reach here, He wanted you to stick with the content, He said everything else will make it worse" he added.

I understand what he said is right, But this bloody bitch in front of me is humiliating me.

Never had I experienced this before in my life and I will surely..surely return this debt back to her.

"I am sorry you have to suffer a lot" I said gently, empathetically "if the accusation is right, I promise you here and now, in front of everyone that I will bring you justice" I said.

Some of the people nodded, Appreciating me.

I need to make everything better.

"And I am ready to hand your firm back as an apology and I hereby announce that I will help you with bringing back your company to its feet" I said.

"I don't want your petty offers, It's my pappa's company and I will get it back fair and square" she said angrily "Besides, The contract hasn't been signed yet, So you can't talk like the company is already in your hand" She added.

"We have to appreciate his helping mind, Varsha" Trishana said "Please everyone we have to give him a big applause for standing with justice, even ready to punish his son if he's done wrong, you are really great sir" she clapped her hand as some of the people joined in .

Trisha.

I got surya narayan where I want.

Sadly for him, Our game is only starting now.

I never wanted to bring out varsha infront of everyone like this, but she insisted and everyone else thought her presence will bring a strong impact and they were right.

Since it was in front of so many people, I know that they can't do anything to her now.

What I had planned is only beginning.

"What about maya case sir?" I asked narayan "Mahesh was accused of-"

"He was cleared of all charges" his lawyer varun spoke up now "I was his lawyer, The trial was public and he was acquitted" He said confidently.