Chapter 16

Yo! FINALLY THIS BITCH HAS UPDATED. YEAH I HAVE IN A LONG TIME. ACTUALLY I LOST MY DRAFT FOR THIS STORY SO YH I HAD TO COME UP WITH A NEW ONE FOR THE SECOND PART AND ITS HARD BECAUSE OF THE TIME LAPSE 😭😭😭 IM REALLY TRYING TO DELIVER MY BEST.

WHAT YOU NEED?
–I NEED YOU.

LAY IS THE BEST GRAND SON EVER.

Let's roll

~~

Baekhyun's P. O. V:

I kept looking at the door all this while. It's now 7pm and Chanyeol still isn't back from Sandara's place.

I didn't get the chance to talk to Kyung as Suho had gathered us all to discuss our next schedule and I didn't fail to notice Tao and Kris being all clingy.. Something is definitely up with this two really.

“Suho. Can I go to bed now, I'm kinda very tired today."

I spoke up even without thinking expecting Suho to say no.
He slowly nodded his head and Kyung held unto my hand when I stood up..

“What about our after-lunch discussion?"

“I'd tell you that tomorrow okay Kyung. I've to talk to Kai and Sehun tonight before I sleep."

I slipped away before I could receive a death glare from him. Aishh.. Ish.. Ishhhh.. His glares always break my resumes. I could even break in cold sweats I'm sure the devil even fears his glares.

Oh I'm tired." I heard myself say and I realized I really was. I need to sleep  now if I want to make it to the airport tomorrow morning fully awake.

This room feels so stuffed without Chanyeol. This time, I get to stay in a room alone. I'm scared but not so much. Or maybe a lot. I'm afraid I might get sleep paralysis again.

I close my eyes trying to get some sleep but the day's events kept creeping into my brain.

A smile crept unto my lips when I thought about the little moment we shared when Jongdae walked into my room with that look on his face. The one that says, “There's a big news.,"
Of course I closed my eyes tight and pretend not to see him come in.

And just so you didn't know, Jongdae, Jongin, Sehun, Chanyeol and I are mega bestfriends and they all know about how I feel about Chanyeol. But you know, that evil maknae Oh Sehun keeps using that against me.

I remember the last time, we went for a tour in Paris and we visited the Beaugrenelle Paris,
Oh Sehun the mighty crafty king, locked Chanyeol and I in the dressing room. Geez the space between us was so close I could feel Chanyeol's hot breath against my skin.

We kept laughing awkwardly and trying to open the door until Xiumin hyung saved my ass and opened the door for us.

Of course, Sehun got a death glare from Kyungsoo that gave him a fever for two weeks and Luhan his dear deer never stopped blaming Kyungsoo.

Luhan is one of the four Chinese members we have.
Tao, Kris, Yixing are the other three.
Tao and Kris joined us later in our trainee days.

I can't get a hold of Sehun neither is Kai also picking his calls.

Sehun is busy with a photoshoot in Canada and Jongin is shooting his next drama Andante.

“Hey Baekhyun are you listening to me? I know you're not sleeping."

Jongdae snapped me out of my thoughts as he waved his hands in my face.

“No sorry. What did you say Jongdae? " I have a feeling not to listen to you.

I said as I opened my eyes one of after the other.

I said, Jongin called and he asked me to find out if you've checked your phone recently."

I looked at him a little puzzled “Why didn't he call me and ask me directly? He didn't even bother to call me. And no I haven't checked my phone since I last called Kai and Sehun and didn't get a hold of them. For now, I'm waiting to see if Chanyeol would send me a text. "

“Uhm can you lend me your phone Baekhyun?"

It feels weird seeing Jongdae all serious and not being about jokes. But nonetheless, I still gave him my phone.

Baekhyunnie I'm sorry for what I'm about to do but I'd have to keep your phone with me and please stay indoors. I know this is weird but Sehun, Jongin and I decided on this as your bestfriends so just play along OK. "

I looked at him in utter shock. Did one of my bestfriends just seize my phone? What the hell are they preventing me from seeing?

I still couldn't say a word. I just looked at him in confusion he patted my shoulders and mouthed a sorry before he walked out and asked me to lock my door before I sleep.

“What about Chanyeol? I need to talk to him before I sleep. I know he'd either call or text me." He should text me we even kissed again today. It felt real but why can't I tell you about it Chen ?

“Don't wait for it."
He said and walked away.

Readers if you are confused about the current state of things, I'd give a brief summary.
Baekhyun, Xiumin, Yixing, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were trainee idols whilst Sehun and Jongin were trainee models.
Luhan, Tao and Kris joined in later from China as idol trainees.

After debuting as Exo, the idols moved into an apartment whilst Sehun and Kai after debut too, move in to the house next door to the idols.

So, they often get the chance to hang out and have fun as Suho likes gathering everyone and listening to their Worries.

This much would do right?
Please don't be confused.
Sehun and Kai in this ff are models and actors.

So what do you think Jongdae,Sehun and Kai are trying to keep Baekhyun from seeing? Can you take a guess dear readers?

Okay so I want to write a new CB fanfic based on a comic book I read it's so hot trust me.. Very HOT.
SO TELL ME SHOULD I?

YES
NO

Thanks for stopping by.
Please continue to read, vote and comment.
💙 I
💚 Love
💛 You
💜 All