Maltesers with Kisses on the Side

"Phiiiiil." My boyfriend Dan calls out to me, sitting on the couch in the sitting room.

"Whaaaaat?" I answer from in the kitchen, grabbing an apple out of the fridge. 

"Could you bring me some water, love?" I can tell he was doing the puppy dog eyes by the way he said it. 

"I guess I could." I chuckle, grabbing a red mug with yellow dots on it. 

"Thank you, gorgeous."  

I blush and start to fill the mug with water when Dan calls out again. "Could you get me some Maltesers too?" 

I didn't answer, and head to the cabinet where the Maltesers are kept, being as quiet as possible, I pocket them and pick up my apple and Dan's water again.

When I enter the living room, Dan is in his usual browsing position, scrolling throughout twitter. Probably looking at his mentions. 

I set the glass down on the table in front of him and plop down next to him. I pick the mug up and hand it to him. He takes it from my hands and takes a sip as I cuddle up next to him, lying my head onto his shoulder.

Dan looks down at me. "Hey, where are my Maltesers?" He asks. He sounds like a little kid. 

"What Maltesers?" I smile and pull them out of my pocket. Placing one onto my tongue, sticking it out at Dan, mockingly. I bring my tongue back into my mouth, chewing on it slowly, making the younger boy jealous. "Oh these Maltesers."

"Phiiil, give me some." Dan whines, trying to snatch the bag from me, but I pull it away out of his reach, giggling.

"What are you going to do for them?" I smirk, getting on my knees and holding the bag up.

Dan thinks about it for a second, and removes his laptop from his lap, and places it onto the side I am not on. He then places the mug onto the table in front of us.  He sits up and cups my cheek with his hand, leaning in to kiss me. 

Our lips press together, softly. When we pull away, Dan smiles. "You know, your lips taste good." he jokes. He laughs, his dimples forming on his face looking cuter than ever.

I feel my cheeks heat up. Blushing, I hand Dan the bag of Maltesers, then grab Dan's mug of water off the table. I take a sip of the water, thirsty from kissing Dan. 

I pick up my apple from earlier and take a bite out of it, chewing slowly. 

I hear Dan laugh and I look at him "What?" I ask, mouth full of apple.

"Nothing, dear." He chuckles again, and picks up his laptop. 

I roll my eyes. "Okay..." 

My hand pats the table for the remote, realizing it isn't there, I sigh. "Dan? Where's the remote?" 

"Probably behind something." He simply replies, staring at his computer screen taking another Malteser from the bag and popping it into his mouth.

I sigh at his habit to drop things behind things. "You could have set it on the table." I got up, looking behind the couch and sure enough, it was there. Grabbing it, I turned on the TV and plopped back onto the couch next to Dan.

I flip through the channels as I finish my apple, deciding what to watch.

Doctor Who was on, so I turn that on and get up to throw my apple away.

As I do, the theme song played and I kinda hum along to it. Dan also hums along to it with me in the other room. 

I sit back down on the couch and lay my head on Dan's shoulder. My eyes wander from Doctor Who to him.

I get distracted by his chocolate brown eyes. And his breathing. And his presence. It is okay, though, because I've already seen this episode.

After so many times of my eyes wandering toward his beautiful face, I turn my head bit and peck his cheek.

He blushes and I take this opportunity to steal a few Maltesers.

"Hey!" Dan says, sweating my hand away after I had already taken about six of the little chocolate balls.

"Share." I say, trying to sound intimidating, but I giggle on accident.

Dan looks up and rests his finger on his chin like he's thinking. "Hmm I guess I could share with the best boyfriend ever."

I smile popping two maltesers into my mouth, chewing them slowly. "Mmmm.." I say. "They taste like magical unicorn toots." My eyes widened. "I meant that in a good way. "

Dan laughs. "I know what you meant."  Dan leans over and kisses my forehead.

I feel my cheeks heat up and Dan sticks another Malteser into his mouth.