The Beginning

A/N- I named the girl after my friend at first but due to her saying she doesn't give a shit about me and saying she hates me for no reason, I decided to change it to Jess. Enjoy and thank you for reading!

-Mandy

-Phil's POV-

"Let us take this to the bedroom..." Jess slurred on each word as she had obviously had a few more drinks than she should, as did I. She smiled and winked at me.

I chuckled and took her hand. "Okay, darling." I said kissing her hand. 

Jess blushed and took my hand, pulling me forward. I stumbled after her chuckling as she pulled me through the crowds of people grinding on each other. They held their drinks on their sides, the liquids slishing around inside the cups or bottles. Out the door we went into the cold night air. 

Running hand in hand, she waved a taxi over with the hand that was not in mine, as we we're both obviously too drunk to drive.

The taxi pulled over to stop for us, so I opened the door for her being a gentleman. She giggled and pecked my cheek. She climbed into the cab, me following behind her. 

"Where to?" the cabbie sighed. He yawned, tiredly, probably wanting to go home and get comfortable in his nice warm house.

Jess told him where to go, considering we'd be going to her place. When she was done, the cabbie took off toward our destination. 

"Now where were we?" She asked me, biting her lip.

I leaned toward her, cupping her cheek in my hand. "Somewhere around here." 

I kissed her lips, softly at first, but she deepened the kiss. Her tongue poked my lip, begging to enter my mouth and I granted. Tongues dancing around each other, i brought my other hand up to her face and she moved her hands to my back. 

I pulled away, glancing at the cabbie, then at her, suddenly feeling awkward. 

Jess looked at me, hurt a bit, before laughing. She looked out the window. "We're here!" 

We paid the cab driver and stumbled out of the taxi, still holding hands looking quite sloppy.

We entered the building, and it was chilly and dark. Jess practically ran toward the lift to bring me up to her flat. Surprised she didn't trip, I followed not-so-swiftly behind.

Up we went to the 3rd floor. She pulled me along a long corridor and pulled out her key, eying me. She unlocked the door and drug me inside, locking the door behind us.

As soon as we were in her dark flat, she started to kiss me, hard.

One thing led to another and we did the do.

I never saw her again...