Chapter nine - Guilt

"Where are you both going?" Asked Jimin. "None of your bussiness." Answered Jungkook. Then, Jungkook pushed Jimin out of the way and pulled my arm to him. We went to a very dark street, not even a single person there.

I got scared so he held me tight and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Let's go back, I'm scared, please." I said. We went back and went to a nearby park. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "I want to know you..." He answered.

We sat on a bench and started talking. "How much do you love me?" He asked. "100%" I answered. He smirked at me. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I asked. He nodded his head and told me that I was his second girlfriend.

I got a bit jealous. The next day, I was looking for him, but I can't find him. So I hung out with Jimin. I think I'm
starting to like this guy... He's cute, kind, and very helpful.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
My ex-girlfriend messaged me to come meet with her at a fancy
coffee shop. I had no choice but to hang out with her, thinking that its a
goof idea. So I went to the coffee shop and greeted her politely. We talked about our lives, and other important stuff.

It was already 8:30 in the evening so I told her that I was about  to go. But she suddenly kissed me on the lips and I felt guilty that I didn't pushed her. I don't wanna cheat on y/n. So I just ran home and laid on my bed, thinking about what happened.

YOUR POV:
I haven't seen Jungkook for a while now. But it was really fun hanging out with jimin, even if he doesn't have jams. The next day, I went to Jungkook's door and he opened. "I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE YESTERDAY!!!" I shouted.

"I'm really sorry, please forgive me..."