Chapter eight - His smile

The next day, me and Jungkook went around the park. He asked me if he wanted to come with him to the studio. I refused to come, but his smile made me change my mind.

So I went to the studio with him and watched them practice their dance

Good thing, they changed their manager. While I was watching them, their manager even offered me some food! How nice of that? After their practice, I offered Jungkook some food. He refused my offer.

"Come on Kookie! Let's eat!" Said Rap Monster. I smiled and Jungkook
looked at me. Then, he finally answered yes. We went to a japanese restaurant, and talked to each other while eating. Then, it was finally time to go home.

Jungkook walked me home.

"From now on, call me Kookie." He said. "Ok, Kookie." I responded. We kept making jokes until he gave me a back ride. I accidentally fell asleep as Kookie was walking. When I woke up, we were almost there. I thanked him and finally went back home.

When I got home, I cleaned myself and thought about Kookie. I was very tired so I accidentally fell asleep. The next day, I got very sick and no one was there to take care of me. Then, someone just knocked on my door. It was Kookie!

He asked me why I look pale and sick. I told him that I just didn't have enough sleep. But  he didn't believed me and he said that I was sick. He was very caring to me. He made some soup and I didn't thought it's going to be delicious!

He smiled at me and I smiled at him back. After that, the rest of the BTS members went to my house. They bought some snacks and some horror movies. But I told them that I was scared of horror movies. So Jungkook seated beside me and he wrapped his arms over my shoulder.

"I wish I had a girlfriend like y/n..." Whispered Taehyung to himself.
Everyone laughed even when the scary parts were playing. "You will..."
Said Jungkook. Then, the movie ended and they all went home. "Can I walk you home?" Taehyung asked. But then, Jungkook pulled me.

"Let me walk you home!" Jungkook said. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I need to go now. Bye!" I said. Then Jungkook and I were running in the streets when all of a sudden, we saw Jimin.