Chapter six - Together now

Even though I missed Jungkook a lot, I still kept to forget him on purpose. But forgetting someone that you love is hard. I can't sleep, and I even suffered from depression. I knew I needed his love.

I always walk around the streets and try to cheer myself up. But Jungkook was only my cure. One day, I went to the coffee shop to get something to drink. On the tv, I saw that it was playing the channel that I always watch.

They had an interview with Jungkook and asked him if he has a girlfriend. He answered "yes.". I was very shocked, thinking that he found the one. So I went outside to get some
fresh air. I'm pretty much jealous 'cause we've been together for months.

While I was walking in the streets, I saw Jungkook. I couldn't help myself
so I ran to him and hugged him tight. "(Your name)?", asked Jungkook. I told him that I missed him so much. My tears fell down from my cheeks to my neck. "What happened? Are you okay? Do you still love me?" He asked.

I nodded my head with a smile. "I wanna ask you a question." He said.
I looked at him with a confused face.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Yes!" I answered.

He held my hand as we walked around. I told you he was a medicine! In just a few days, I will be graduating college.

I asked him if he could go and he said yes! It was finally graduation day.
And I think that it's the time that I should tell my parents about Jungkook. While it was about to start, I saw him in the distance, smiling. After the graduation, me and my parents went to a restaurant. I told them that I had a boyfriend.

They were excited to meet him and eat with him. I could see excitement in their eyes. Then, he finally came....