Parasomnia (pt. 2)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What happened?" He asked me, checking me over. I covered my side with his hoodie, not wanting him to see.

"The wind picked up and I got nauseous. You know that happens." He nodded.

"She's bleeding" Liam spoke.

"What?" Stiles asked Liam, not seeing any blood on me.

"She's bleeding." Theo repeated for Liam.

Stiles turned to face me, I lifted up his hoodie, letting him see the blood staining my shirt to my side.

"Damn." He said and looked away.

Stiles hated blood, he never liked looking at it,

"I'm fine, it's just a little cut." I said to him.

Liam shook his head, "No you're not, we need to get you to Scott's."

"That's not necessary, Liam."

"It's probably just a cut." Theo butted in.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Is it now?" He sarcastically responded.

"We can all see that it's a cut, Theo." It was Theo's turn to roll his eyes and look away, annoyed.

"She's not bleeding badly." Stiles then added after checking the cut completely.

I looked down at my exposed side seeing the scratch that happened on my way down. I didn't need to go to the hospital, Liam was over exaggerating it. I was going to be fine but it did burn like hell, like all scratches do.

I pulled the hoodie back down. Theo walked over from behind Liam.

He kneeled down beside me, "Lift up the hoodie." He said.

"What?" I asked, not knowing he didn't get to see the scratch.

"Take off the hoodie, let me see it." He stared into my eyes, I became flustered.

"Like hell she is, move." Stiles commented and pushed Theo away.

Stiles grabbed my arm to help me up. He placed his hand on my back and pushed me forward, away from Theo.

"Let's go, Liam." Stiles spoke to him, not taking his hand off of my back.

As we all continued to walk, feeling bad for Theo, I looked back at Theo, only to find him gone.

***

Walking out of the woods, I saw Scott leaning up against the jeep. Knowing they were about to argue about the fact that Stiles stalked Theo, I grabbed the keys from my pocket and threw them at Liam, urging him to go inside the jeep.

Stiles, finally spotting Scott, stopped for a second, sighed, and continued walking. He knew what was coming.

Scott heard leaves crunching under our feet, he turned around to see the three of us.

"Find anything?" Scott asked, already knowing the answer.

"Nope, nothing." Stiles said, he was embarrassed.

"I-I fell in a hole." Liam added and smiled, trying to make the best out of an awkward situation.

I nodded at Scott, "I fell down a hill." I added, trying to release the awkward tension in the air.

Stiles grabbed the keys from Liam's hands and put them into the key slot. He popped the hood. As I climbed into the passenger seat, Scott disappeared behind it with Stiles.

I threw off Stiles' hoodie in my lap and opened the glove box, remembering the fact that he carried bandaids. I lifted up my shirt to expose the scratch and laid the bandaid on it.

"Because you trust everyone!" Stiles yelled, causing Liam and I to jump.

Not long after, a thud was heard. Quickly, I opened the door and walked over to the front to inspect the situation. Stiles was breathing heavily. I looked down at his hand, that was shaking and red.

"Stiles, what did you do?" I asked him as I grabbed it, inspecting it to make sure it wasn't broken.

"Nothing." He harshly replied and ripped his hand out of my grasp.

Scott saw and walked closer to him, "Stiles.." Scott called.

Scott grabbed Stiles' shaking hand, immediately, the black veins transferred from Stiles' hand to Scott's, allowing Scott to absorb the pain.

"He was at the river, wasn't he?" Scott asked Stiles, dropping his hand. Stiles nodded.

"Liam, turn the key!" Stiles yelled out, changing the subject.

The jeep started and Stiles closed the hood,

"Get in." He motioned to the passenger seat.

I hopped in, letting Stiles and Scott have a private conversation. Liam jumped back into the backseat.

After a bit, Stiles walked to the car door and opened it, jumping in. I watched Scott get on his motorcycle and leave, Stiles followed.