(Chapter Eleven)

(AN - read more at the end please, also would mean a lot if you left inline comments xx vote as well? Xo)

[Harry's P.O.V]

I groan when I feel someone tapping me on my shoulders.

"Babyy." I say groggily. "Please let me sleep.." I say tiredly. Last night. More like this morning around 2AM, I had gotten up because I had somewhat felt sick to the stomach. So after throwing my finger up I fell back asleep, most likely coming down with a flu since I was sweating as fuck.

"Are you sick?" He asks, concern lacing his voice as he gasps. "You're like a million degrees what the -"

"Language." I groan, turning around to look at him and I immediately regret it as I feel something rising up my throats. I immediately get up tripping over on my way to the conjoined bathroom since the sheets had wrapped themselves around my leg, but I make it just in time before I throw up.

I feel louis' hands rubbing my back, and I cough, the congestion in my chest made it harder for me to breathe.

He helps me up as I splash some cold water on my face. I spit out green muses and my eyes immediately widen when I see the colour. "What the fuck.." I whisper, nearly gagging just thinking about that shit being inside of me.

"Come." Louis says and helps me to the bed and when I goto out the covers over myself since I was cold, even though we're in Australia and it's November and it's like 30 degrees outside.

"No, no you're burning up. You can't have these." Louis says and rips the sheets away from me before throwing them on the floor.

"Wait here." He says, and even though I'm the dom here I'm sick, and when I'm sick, I'm not a Dom. More like a little child.

I sigh and now wipe the sweat of off my forehead. Now it felt like 100 degrees in here.

Louis comes in a few minutes later with a cold wash cloth and places it on my neck and head. "T-thanks darling." I whisper as he gives me a smile.

"It's okay, i's just gonna order some breakfast? Or do you want to me go and get some from the cafe downstairs? I'll run across the street and get you some antibiotics?" He questions and I am hesitant for a bit, I don't even know myself around here perfectly and Louis has never been here and I have a while back.

"What if you get lost?" I ask as he shakes his head. "I won't and if I do I'll call you, it won't be more then 20 minutes and I'll be back, I promise daddy." He says walking over to me and I nod as he kisses my cheek.

"Okay, be safe, I love you."

"I will, I love you too." And with that his rushing out the door wearing his trousers and shirt. He was such an angel, he didn't even do he hair and shave, or just left. He was such a sweetheart. And even though it's not normal for a Dom to let a submissive to roam the town on their own, I was sick, and this was an exception.

I don't always have to treat him as my sub, his my boyfriend we should be able to do things without him always calling me daddy, even though that's what we both want.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I walk out and since we were on the floor I didn't have to take the lift. I shove my phone my my pocket and walk over to the cafe.

I order two egg and bacon roll and decide not get get coffee, instead I tell them I'll be back in 15 minutes. I rush across the street and go to the chemist, and I couldn't buy antibiotics without being prescribed so I buy a cold and flu instead, also picking up a thermometer before paying with my card.