(Chapter Five)

(AN- so this isn't going to be very long just the usual length, hope you all don't mind! Aha thanks for the comments and votes please leave inline comments if you can)

[Harry's P.O.V]

"Let's go upstairs." I tell him softly, as he giggles, walking up the stairs. I follow him up and into our bedroom, immediately he lays down on the bed, laying on his back.

I grin and tower over him, pressing kisses onto his face as he opens unbuttons his shirt.

I do the same with mine, but instead just slide it over my head along with my jacket as he throws his shirt on the floor.

He still stayed in his jeans while I took mine off. He pulls me back down and we start kissing, heat immediately filling the room as our hot bodies flushed against each other.

I kiss down his stomach and chest, sucking his nipples as he moans. His hands placed on my waist.

I unbutton his jeans, making sure he was okay with it, he gives me a nod and I pull him jeans along with his boxers down.

His already hard cock springs out and I grab the lube from the nightstand and drizzle some onto my hands before clicking the lid close. I start to slowly rub my hand up and down his shaft as he closes his eyes, his hands still placed on my waist as I sat on his thighs.

"Does it feel good?" I whisper as he nods. "So fucking good." He groans and I watch as his stomach flexes.

"I-I'm going to cum- can I, cum?" He asks his eyes snapping open. And I wink at him as he groans.

"Please, daddy." He says and I grunt, nodding as he cum's a second later. White spurts if liquid landing on my hands and the bed.

I lick the cum of off my fingers and he sighs, kissing me once again before getting us and pushing me down I got he bed. I chuckle as he starts kissing me.

We make out for the longest time before he takes my cock into his mouth. Without any warning I snap my eyes open and the sight nearly made me cum right then and there.

He looked so good with my cock inside his mouth. He looked up at me through his eyelashes before they fell back down and he went just a bit deeper.

It was a while later he pulled off and started rubbing faster and faster.

"Shit! Oh fuck.." I groan before I cum, my eyes squeezed shut.

We both fall asleep a while later.

*****
It was now Monday morning. Yesterday we just stayed at home and played some board games with the boys. It was a pretty lazy day but it was okay since we just relaxed.

It was 4:30, and I had a photo shoot at 7AM. I had to travel about an hour away from here meaning I had to leave around 5:30.

I knew that Niall was going to be there, he was also a model. He was the only person who I actually liked since the rest of them were all a bitch.

I didn't know if I was going to take Louis with me or not, they do allow your boyfriends or girlfriends to come but he was sleeping right now so I think it'd be the best to just let him sleep and make sure Liam or Zayn we're going to be here to look after him.

So I have a shower and get ready, it didn't really matter what I wore since I'd have to change and wear what they give me anyways.

After I'm done it's around 5:20, so I grab my phone, wallet and keys before walking out of the house, closing the door softly behind me. I get into my car and drive to the place where the modelling was going to take place.