(Chapter Eight)

(AN- please read AN at the end, thank you.. please vote and comment :( ily all)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"O-one." I gasp at the smack landing on my right cheek.

I was currently getting 20 spanks with Harry's hand for what I did yesterday. And I did deserve it.

"Count Louis." He says and I'm too caught up in my thoughts to even know where's his up too.

"T-two."

"It was actually give, if you were counting then maybe you wouldn't have forgotten." He says landing another smack.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know.." I whine when he smacks down again, every time going harder and harder.

"T-twenty!" I cry out, as a tear falls down my face. It's wasn't that bad that I had to colour out, but I just didn't know why I did what I did.

"You're okay darling." He whispers and lifts me up so our fronts are facing each other.

I bury my head into his chest and breath in deeply. "I'm sorry I disappointed you daddy." I mumble as he pulls away slightly.

"What was that love?" He asks me and I look down at his lap, the only thing I treating right now.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you.." I whisper as he hugs me again. "It's okay baby, it's alright, you've been punished and I know what you did as wrong and it's kind of my fault."

"No it's mine cuz I was being-"

"It's over alright baby? It's done and we're both safe, now let's go out and get some lunch." He says.

I nod and quietly ask him if I can take a shower. When he says yes, I take some clothes with me and get into the shower. After taking a quick shower and put my clothes on and grab a adidas hat, putting it on my head and spray a bit of perfume before walking downstairs.

*****
Bit of time skip

Today being the 28th of October, it was Harry's work party people had put together for him.

Harry had said that he didn't want to go since nick was going to be there. But harry had told the person who organised the party to not invite nick, let alone let him find out there was going to be a party.

So free reassuring harry that he won't find out or be there harry had said yes. So currently it was 5PM. I just got out of the shower and I knew harry was probably downstairs getting ready.

So I put my clothes on and spray some body spray and do my hair before putting my shoes on and walking downstairs.

I see Harry sitting in the dining room and chuckle. "We both gonna match?" I ask as he lifts his head up from his phone and laughs.

"I guess so." He chuckles.