What's Up?

Yordan

"Ooo Shit.." I moaned out loud as I continued to rub my clit.

My pussy was so warm and wet. I thought about how she would touch me. I closed my eyes and let my imagination take control of me. My touch became no longer my touch.

I could feel her breath creep around my neck. Her wet tongue gliding against my skin. The way she choked me when she felt my orgasms getting closer.

I was dominate but somehow she always managed to flip the script.

"Fuuckkk!"

My body began to jerk as I came all over my fingers.

I layed back panting trying to catch my breath.

I'm a real neat freak so I cleaned up my mess after my breathing slowed, sucking each finger I saw a spot of cum on.

No taste. Just the way I liked to keep it.

                                      •••

9:46 a.m.

*phone rings*

I turned around slowly wiping the crust from my eyes. That nut must've put my ass to sleep last night.

Where the fuck is my phone?

I got up and threw my pillows off the bed in search for it. By the time I got to it the ringing had stopped.

I called back. It was my bro Meech. Meech and I have been bros for over 3 years now. She stood 5'2, with the rudest grammar, slim body, tatted all over and hair that she could pull off with any style. I was never jealous of her looks but I always admired her swag.

"Yo, what's good", I muttered, still getting the sleep out my eye.

"Whatchu up to today"

"Bro, you know not to ask me that shit" Anybody who knew me knows I never plan my days. I let life run it's course.

"Yea, yea, yeaa, well getcha ass up and swing by. We bout to light up."

"Aight, gimme thirty minutes"

I hung up and walked to the bathroom turning the shower on.

I eyeballed the mirror. I guess my swag wasn't so bad either, but I never seemed to have enough self-confidence to look at myself and say I was at least a bit attractive.

My anxiety and depression was sneaking up on me today, but this blunt is about to ease everything.

*********************************************

Meech

I layed back waiting for Yordan to come over so I could spark the blunt.

I knew Yordan was my bro and all but it's just something about her that's been having me on edge lately.

I always found her so fucking sexy. She's Puerto Rican, tatted like me, and the waves in her faded cut would have you drowning.

Yordan is always depressed which is one thing that always annoyed me. I never understood why she felt the way she did. She is so compassionate for other's feelings and generous at giving her last if she needed to do so. And did I mention she was fucking sexy?