Chapter 36

Okay so I've decided everyone that this story is only going to be 40 chapters so that means that this story is coming to end real soon. It'll be sad to finally be ending it but I can't go on forever so there will four more chapter as well as an epilogue. Thank you to everyone who is still here up until this point! I love every one of you and hope will like the ending! Well anyways have fun with this chapter!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 36

It's been around a week since the whole kidnapping incident and ever since then the war with the wolf pack has simmer down a lot. We haven't had any attacks from them since then and I had my suspicions as to why. I was just hoping that my words had gotten through to the bone headed alpha that was the leader of the wolf pack.

There was also the other situation with funding out about the fourth baby. Since then Marcel has been extra picky about what I eat and how long I walk and change into my doe form. It was rather exhausting keeping up with all of it but I knew it was truly for the good of the babies so I let all of the pressuring slide.

For once in a long time I was at the cabin by myself. My alpha mates were off working today so it was just me and the pigs in the house today. It was around noon when I hear a knock at the front door. I wasn't really expecting anyone today so the noise sort of surprised me.

Pushing my way up from my spot on the couch I waddle my way towards the front door of the cabin. Opening the door I'm surprised to see an older women on my porch with a rather large garbage clutched into one of her withering hands. "Oh hello," I greet the women with a bright smile on my face.

"Hello dear," the old lady greets me with her own sweet smile. "My name is Margret and me as well as the rest of the pack have pitched together to bring you and the Alfa's some baby clothes," she tells me with a bright smile.

The smile expands onto my face at how sweet the people of this pack truly were. "That's lovely, would you like to come in for a cup of tea?" I ask the lady, thinking that it was only polite to do so after all the lady has done for me and my mates.

"That sounds wonderful," she says to me and smile opening the door a bit wider to allow her to come inside.

I tell her to place the garbage bag of baby clothes into the living room for me to go through later and make my way towards the kitchen to start up the tea. "Oh dear," the lady stops me before I head into the kitchen. "Why don't you sit down on the couch and I'll make us the tea," she reassures me, making me smile at how sweet this old lady was.

"Are you sure?" I ask her, not wanting her to do anything she uncomfortable with.

"Of course, why don't you just go through those baby clothes and I'll be back in a jiffy with our cups of tea," she tells me and smile letting her take over with the tea making since she was probably better at it then me anyways.

Sitting back down onto the couch I pull the garbage of clothes over towards the coffee table excited to look through the little clothes that were inside. I couldn't help but to coo when I pull out a little sleeper from the bag of clothing, it looked so freaking tiny which made me realize just how small my babies were going to be when they were born.

That got the waterworks started and when the old lady, Margret comes walking back into the living room with our tea in our hands she quickly sets the tea cups onto the coffee table and rushes over to being me into her motherly arms. "What's the matter, hun?" She asks me in a soothing tone as she rubs small circles into my back.

"I just can't believe how small they're going to be," I blubber out to her as I try to calm down my hormonal crying.

Margret let's out a small laugh from beside me, sending a small pat to my thigh fondly. "Don't worry about them they'll be strong little ones just like their daddies," she tells me with an amused smile spread across her face.