Chapter 17

The next chapter will most-likely be another one like this. There's a little bit of foreshadowing in here in a couple different ways. I'll see if you can catch it! I decided to add a Pierce The Veil song to this chapter for no reason except I wanted to. Anyway I hope you like this long filler chapter! Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 17

Louis

After twenty-four hours of pain and neediness my heat was finally over. I was really happy about the way my heat turned out. Yes, at first I was a little mad about getting mated in my somewhat needy state, but my inner omega's happiness stopped me from being mad at the triplets for very long. I really did love the triplets and was extremely proud of the three new bond marks on my neck.

The triplets had to go back to work today and had asked me over a billion times if I was going to be alright on my own. The new bond seemed to be making the alphas more protective then they usually were and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

I was currently curled up on the living room couch, an episode of Supernatural playing on the TV, my two potbelly pigs snuggled up next to me.

They've missed me the past twenty four hours of my heat. One of the triplets had taken them over to Braden's house so that he could take care of them. The triplets had informed me that Braden loved animals and would have no problem taking care of them. As much as I knew they were well taken care of I was glad that they were back home with me and I know they are too by the way they're being so clingy.

Suddenly there's a knock on the cabin door and my eyebrows crinkle together not remembering the triplets saying anything about any visitors coming today.

I shrug as I get up from my seat, Petunia making a grumpy little sound about the movement, while Sammy doesn't even seem to be bothered. I roll my eyes at my grumpy female pig.

On the other side of the door I'm surprised to see two girls standing on my front porch. The tallest one was obviously an alpha by her confident stance and strong built. This alpha had long platinum hair that fell right below her breasts. The color seemed almost too white to be natural. She also had a pair of bright blue eyes that were hiding behind loads of makeup that she really didn't need to be beautiful.

There was a large smile spread across the alpha's face

There was a large smile spread across the alpha's face. "Hello! My names Lottie and this is my mate, Leila," she says referring to the smaller girl beside her.

This girl was even shorter than me and very shy, the signs of an obvious omega. She had short brown hair that fell just to her shoulders, her light blue eyes were moving anywhere they could to avoid any sort of eye contact.

I give the shy omega a small smile trying to reassure her I don't mean her any harm. "Hello Leila, it's nice to meet you. My names Louis," I tell her, hoping to get her to be less afraid of me.