"I know it's not a damn trail of rose petals and shit

"I know it's not a damn trail of rose petals and shit. But I remember how much you liked simple things and I remember you always loved to lay outside and talk about random things with me. You always talked about the vibe, and how you loved the conversations we'd share. So, I decided to just do a little something. And I got your favorite type of wine. Morgon." She smiled and looked at me, a blush on my cheeks. I wanted to cry. It was simple, but it's been forever since someone has done something nice for me. It's odd how she remembers that about me, and we haven't seen each other in years.

She opened the sliding screen door and we both stepped outside. I kicked off my heels and crawled onto the little pallet thing, and she did the same. She handed me a wine glass and poured some in the both of ours, then sat the bottle down before sitting down next to me. I moved closer, my head on her chest a bit and her arm around me as I looked around at the scenery in front of us. It was beautiful and I loved how the town was well lit up.

Tray and I had talked for a bout an hour, just catching up and just about random things. That was the way I liked it.

"You're so damn beautiful. This is so much better than the damn stud that you try to be." Tray chuckled as she grabbed my wine glass from me, sitting it to the side along with hers. She grips my waist and pulls me onto her lap making me straddle her as she licks her lips, staring in my eyes. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist as she slipped her arms around my waist to behind me, sliding them under my dress and gripping on my ass, smacking it roughly causing soft whimpers to escape my lips.

"Gimmie kiss." She muttered, and I chuckled softly before leaning down placing my lips against hers. I could feel a smirk forming on her lips as she flipped us over laying me on my back, moving her lips in a slow pace with mine while hovering over me.

I closed my eyes and let out a small whimper while biting on her bottom lip, pulling and sucking on it while she moved her hands, gripping on my panties and beginning to pull them off of me. I quickly broke the kiss and opened my eyes, placing my hand on her chest pushing her chest a bit. She licked her lips and stared at me, disappointment written all on her face in the dim light. My heart was beating fast as hell and I reached down, pulling my panties up more so they were back how they were supposed to be.

Tray sat up and ran her fingers through her hair as I sat up also, fixing my dress while I was at it.

"What's wrong?" She asked lowly. I looked at my hands that were resting on my lap, whispering.

"I just.. I don't feel it. I haven't had sex as a sub since Jaie and I And.. I don't know.. I don't wanna do it with anyone else yet."

I licked my lips and looked in her eyes, searching for answers since she wasn't speaking.

"Jaie huh? Ain't y'all been broken up for like months?"