"Sorry, it was an important call." She said semi-lowly.

"I see that." I said while putting my fork down, grabbing my wine glass and taking a sip. I'm trying to slowly drink it so that I don't overdo it and get drunk, then be all over the place.

"It was the college that I have been wanting to go to for a while now. I got accepted last week, and they called to go over a few things with me. I'd never step out on you like that if it wasn't important babygirl." She said while reaching across the table placing her hand over mine softly.

I didn't feel so upset anymore actually. I half smiled and set my glass down while looking in her eyes.

"Congratulations Love. I'm happy for you." She smiled big and moved her hand, beginning to cut and eat her steak. I took a few bites of my pasta, wiping my mouth with a napkin occasionally as Alfredo sauce was getting all on my face.

"Thank ya. I leave next week." She said softly, and in a way I felt my heart actually fall to the pit of my stomach. Damn, someone who actually seemed interested in me for my crazy ass feminine side was leaving.

"Well, that's pretty close." I sighed, and she nodded.

"That's another reason I wanted to bring you out tonight. To show you that you're special and that you deserve a great night every night even though I won't be able to give that to you because I'm leaving." She tilted her head to the side and I nodded, pushing my plate away from me a bit indicating that I was done.

"Thanks." I fully smiled and she nodded before flagging down the waitress and asking for the check. She brought it over and Tray quickly paid, then we got up and walked out with her arm securely around my waist.

"Instead of the beach, I wanna take you somewhere else." Tray mumbled against my lips as I leaned against the passenger door of the car with her in front of me. My arms were around her neck and hers were around my waist. I stared up in her eyes while smiling.

"Hmm.. where?"

"It's a surprise. Get in the car babygirl."

I let go of her and she did the same, then I turned and got into the car. She walked over to her side and did the same before starting it up and driving off. I didn't even turn on any music or anything, I was too busy looking around at the surroundings wondering where we were going.

Tray reached over and grabbed my hand, locking our fingers together. I looked down at the both of our hands as they rested on my thigh; a smile appearing on my lips again. Tray did make me a bit happy, but it sucks that she'll be leaving for college next week. Then, what am I gonna do? Man.

After a few minutes had passed, Tray pulled into a parking lot of a hotel and I scrunched my face up. I hope this girl is not trying to bring me up to a room with rose petals and shit, because I'm going to have to kindly decline her offer.

I stepped out the car and she walked up next to me, grabbing my hand pulling me into the hotel. She walked straight to the elevator and pressed the very top floor which was floor 25.

The doors opened and she stepped out with my hand still in hers, pulling out a room key with her free hand. We finally walked up to a door, and she scanned the key. When she opened the door, I tilted my head a bit. It was dark. Like a dark, plain hotel room.

I know this girl did not-

"Come here."

I followed her to the sliding glass door that had a balcony behind it. I know that much. Tray reached to the side and pulled open the curtains. I looked at her, then at what was in front of me and I gasped, placing my hand over my chest.