Love?

Prologue
This is a world where all the virgins have cat ears and tails but once the loose their virginity poof the ears and tail are gone. Sasuke was brought back that one day at orochimaru's hideout. Naruto is 16 years old.

Naruto POV
I had Sasuke back, It hurt when he left. I love him I always have, but Sakura said I couldn't like him. I guess I should say I'm kinda sorta gay. I mean Sakura being my best friend know but I'll tell you how she figured it out.

~flashback~
I was sitting on my bed staring at the picture of Sasuke I held so dear, when Sakura walked in. I quickly shuffled to hide the picture, but I made a mistake and I thought about Sasuke that instantly made me blush.
" Naruto why are you blushing "
" Whaaa- no reason "
"Baka I can see your hiding something "
"It's nothing"
She walked up to my bed and pulled the blankets off my bed revealing the picture of Sasuke. I was so embarrassed I was wondering if she was going to kill me.
"What"
"I had no idea Naruto"
" No idea about what"
"That you were Gay"
"Oh yeah that uh well now you know"
I scratched my neck nervously half expecting her to kill me and yet all she said was
"Just stay away from Sasuke and we'll be fine but if you ever try to get with him I will show no mercy"
~end of flashback~
Ever since then Sakura has been my best friend. I try to stay away from Sasuke considering every time he comes near me I blush. I was laying in my bed reminiscing holding my pillow when the door creaked, my ears shifted towards the door. I looked over to see Sasuke " Naru" I perked up at the sound of his voice. I still looked down as to not attract attention to my crimson face. His footsteps grew closer, soon his feet were in my sight. He grabbed my face and brought my eyes to meet his. He started deeply into my eyes and placed his lips lightly on my own he pulled away dissatisfied. He went for my neck , he licked my skin lightly and was quick to find my sweet spot I moaned. He started to suck on that one spot leaving a hickey.
"S-Sasuke w-what are you d-doing?"
He ignored me and started to take of my shirt. He bit my collarbone leaving a bruise, I purred as his hands glided across my skin. I knew I had to make him stop if I didn't I would loose my best friend "Sasuke stop I can't do this" I tried to push Sasuke off of me but he didn't let go. "Sasuke what is your problem?" He pulled away with a sad expression on his face " well you see Naruto lately I have been having these thoughts about you and you see I just couldn't take it any more"
"I'm sorry Sasuke but you have to find someone else because I made a promise to Sakura to stay away from you"
"Oh ok" he said looking like he was about to cry. He walked out of the room and soon I heard the front door close, I sighed in relief "any longer and I would not be able to control myself"

I hope you like it I already planned out chapters 2-6 so I just want to create some suspense. I will post every day guaranteed if I don't I will post 2 in one day.
~Mitsu-chan