Chapter 7: Calm before the Storm

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

Chapter warning: I am not used to writing scenes like this. A little bit of perverseness or perverted scenes to ensue. If you don't like, then I suggest you skip this chapter. Otherwise, enjoy and let me know how I did.

*MING POV*

We finished eating, called the waitress over and paid for our meal. We stood up and slowly made our way to his car. We opened the door and went in. P' Kit for some reason started the car forgetting his seat belt.

"Hold on P'" I said as I reach over to him.

"W-what are you doing?you pervert!"he was taken by surprise as he yelled.

I grabbed his part with the silver metal,strapped it around him and click the seat belt in place.

"Just making sure my boyfriend is safe" I say sweetly,as I smiled. He smiles back.

"Thanks! Youcould have just pointed out to me that I didn't wear it. I was about to smack you"he said, and believe me I was already expecting that from him. He starts the car, after warming it up a little bit he started driving. Thank God we weren't that far from his dorm.

"It's okay P', it gives me an excuse to be close to you. Plus your smacks, I am slowly getting immune to" I replied.

He laughs and shakes his head. He is just too damn cute. And I can't believe I am sleeping over. This is a good excuse to cuddle with him in bed until we fall asleep, even probably touch him everywhere when he's knocked out.

'No,no,no!! I musn't!I must build his trust with me, plus he might kill me! But damn who can resist not touching tha-' I start to think when he caught me staring at him hardcore.

"Are you thinking perverted thoughts again MingKwan?"he asks bluntly.

"N-no!of course not P'! I told you I still want to live"I said back.

"Good you know that!"he scoffed.

10 minutes of driving and we finally  pull up into his dorm's parking lot. He turned off the car, we sat a bit inside.

"What are you waiting for? Not getting out yet?"he asked as he looks at me.

"Yeah. I just want to thank you for taking care of me tonight" I sincerely say.

He shakes his head and smiled. He holds my hand and rub it.

"It's nothing. I am stubborn and mean but I am not heartless to not care for my boyfriend" he replies.

We just stare into each other's eyes for a moment. It was like there was not other people in the world but us. He closes his eyes, I slowly lean in to kiss his lips. Our faces about to close in when his phone rings.

Both of us jolt in surprise,he turns and takes out his phone. It was P'Beam again. Always wrong timing when he calls. He answers the call,as he made his way out of the car as I then follow his actions.

*KIT POV*

Damn Beam! He is always calling at the wrong moment. I answer his phone, I walk ahead as Ming followed behind me. We take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, got out and proceeded to enter my room.

Thank God I cleaned yesterday,otherwise I would never hear the end of it from this guy. I put my bag down the floor and turned to Ming.

"Just make yourself comfortable. I'm going to the patio to talk to Beam. Here's a towel for you to use, go use the bath first. Be right back!"  I said as I then excused myself to the patio. I closed the door behind me.