Chapter 1: Beginnings

(Disclaimers: The images and media that I use to upload on my stories do not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

NOW onto the story, I hope you guys enjoy!

*MING'S POV*

"I do feel the same, I do love you too MingKwan" Kit softly said as he suddenly looks at me, a bit of shyness in his expression. I could only smile brightly, as I then held both his hands and pull him closer.

"Eh?say it again P'Kitkat" I say to him.

He blushes even more and tries to look away.

"Hell no! Not repeating it! If you didn't hear it then too bad!"Kit said.

I knew my senior was getting embarrassed, my Kitkat was never the one who can openly express himself and be all cute and cuddly. But that's what attracted me to him in the first place.

I pull him into a tight hug, zeroing the distance between us.Our faces inches apart,he looks at me as my eyes fall on him. Just him, nobody else can ever grab a hold onto me but him. I lift my head high as my lips slowly plant a soft kiss on his forehead. He blushes.

"Why just the forehead?"Kit asked.

I just smile at him and stoked his cheek.

"Not that I wouldn't want to devour you just this instant, I do Kitkat. But I know you are new to this and I don't want to scare you and make you feel that I am rushing into things. I want us to go at your pace. Do things when you are ready or comfortable" I explained to him.

I see him blush even more,as he smiles showing off his infamous dimples that seem to drive me wild.

"Are you really sure about that?"Kit asks. I nod my head.

"P' , I've been dreaming of this moment. Now that it has finally come, I am gonna do everything in my power to keep you and make you happy. You're the only one I see, the one I want to build a future with" I said seriously as I looked into his eyes, for him to know that even though I tease him a lot, that I too can be serious.

He seemed to have warmly received my feelings as he smiled and nodded. Today is the best day of my life. I suddenly thought of something.

"P' , Is it okay if I change my status on facebook?" I smiled as I asked for his approval. He smacked my head, he was getting embarrassed once more. 

"Do whatever you want, just don't tag me or expect me to change mine as well" He replies. I smiled and nodded. I know he won't do it, but that's okay. I am just so happy that he finally reciprocated my feelings, I can die happy now.

I excitedly whip my phone out from my pocket and log into my account. I hummed happily as I went to change my status from Single to In a Relationship .

"And it's done!" I said out loud, as I kept staring at my FB wall.

Almost instantly, I heard multiple beeps from my phone. Signaling that there where likes and comments on my new status. I read each and every one of them, almost all of them asking who's the lucky girl who captured my heart. I smile widely scrolling through each like and comment my new status was garnering.

Suddenly my phone rings, it was my ex Moowan. Kitkat looks down and sees her calling me, a sad expression on his face. I smiled as I held his hand, as one hand answers her call and put her on speaker.