Chapter 5: Concern

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*KIT POV*

I finally reached the dorm, I took the elevator and proceeded to head to Beam's room. I knock softly, Beam was a light sleeper.

I could hear someone head towards the door and open it. It was Forth, to my surprise.

"H-hi Forth.. is Beam there?" I stuttered, still a bit surprised to see Forth at Beam's room.

"I'm here, Forth was just leaving" Beam came out.

"But we still need to talk-" Forth began but was cut off by Beam.

"We have nothing to talk about, everything is fine. Just leave, please?" Beam pleaded, with that Forth shook his head and headed out the door.

Beam sighed,headed in his room and sat on the bed. I followed him inside and sat beside him.

"Umm, care to explain what he was doing here?" I started.

Beam just rolled his eyes,sighed once more as he then laid down on the bed.

"He wanted to talk about us, he says he wants to chase me but I don't know" Beam started.

"Ai' Beam, he looks like a decent guy. Just try giving him a chance, if you decide you don't like him then break up. Don't just quit without trying it" I said.

"But Kitty, I've never gone out with a guy befo-" he started but I cut him off. I smack him in the head.

"And you think I have? Ming's the first and only one, like you I've always chased after girls especially if they have big boobs. Not as much of a playboy than you are but I definitely chased after girls before" I reasoned out.

He looks at me with a serious face, I could simply tell he has a lot of things on his mind. I pat his shoulders. He leans in and kisses my lips. I break away,more surprised than anything.

"Did that make your heart go faster or did you like it?"he asked.

"Ai'Beam, you know we're friends. Almost like brothers, that kiss doesn't really count" I answered.

I was answering truthfully, it wasn't like how Ming's kisses made me feel. That idiot! I knew it would come a day when he's gonna make me crazy for him like this.

"Ai'Kitty, that was just a test. I don't know what to do. This is all new to me, Forth does seem like a nice guy, I'll think this over. Thanks for trying to help" he says back, grabbing the bags of good that I have brought for him.

*MING POV*

MING: See you later P', you know I am gonna be missing you right away so don't take too long.

I send the message in my LINE account. I started the car, was about to leave when I saw P'Forth coming out of the building. He was about to get on his motorcycle when I stopped him.

"Sahwahdee khrap P' Forth" I greeted him with a waii.

"Oh,N'Ming. What's up" he greeted back.

"Not much P', just was about to leave. P', I didn't know you lived here" I say curiously.

"I don't, I was just visiting Beam"he answers.