Camp Half-Blood Meets Emma

This is my first book, so I am sorry if it isn't that good. This happens after the Battle of the Labyrinth but before The Last Olympian. I don't own any characters except for Emma! In this book Emma will help bring Percy and Annabeth together after some action happens.

Third POV

All the campers are sitting at the camp fire singing songs led by the Apollo Cabin. When they hear the noise of fighting outside the camp borders. Percy and Annabeth rush to see what is happening. They see a girl with sea green eyes just like Percy's, and with blackish brown hair. 

She is fighting an empousa with a celestial bronze sword. She barely missed being bitten by its fangs. Then, the girl gets her sword and stabs the empousa with it. The empousa turns into golden sparkles and disappears. Then the girl faints and falls on the ground.

Annabeth's POV:

        As Percy and I reach the battle field, we see a girl with sea green eyes fight an empousa. Wow! That girl just defeated the empousa and Percy and I didn't even get a chance to help. That girl thought of a clever plan and she is good at fighting. She might just be a daughter of Athena like I am! But, she reminds me of someone, I just can't put a finger on who. No, it's not Percy, even if she does have sea green eyes. 

( Ignore the writing in the photo ) 

       Percy and Malcom hold the girl into the Big House where Will attends to her. Chiron tells everyone to leave except for Percy and I, since we arrived first and saw what happened. 

     " She must be a half-blood since she passed the border without us having to allow her to come in" said Percy

     " I'm pretty sure we all figured that out Seaweed Brain" I replied. He can say the most obvious things and act proud of himself for "being smart"! Haha, as if  Percy can be smart!

       " I can be smart too, Wise Girl!" Percy replied

        " The words Percy and smart would make a living disaster, sorry Seaweed Brain but upits the truth! I said while laughing.

        " Lets stay focused. We know that she's a half blood, but could you two get any hints of who her parent is?" Chiron stated

        " Well she is smart because she thought of that plan to kill the empousa and a good sword fighter. So she could be a daughter of Athena." I pointed out.

        " Anyone can be smart and good at sword fighting Wise girl" I laughed,then he continued, " ok fine other than me that is, happy?" Said Percy while he is frustrated.

      " Yes, I am. Also, it was just a guess" I said.

     " Quiet you two she is waking up!" Chiron told us

       "Where am I?" The girl asked

       "You are safe here, I am Percy, this is Annabeth and this is Chiron" Percy introduced us.

        "My name is Emma. Wait.... you look familiar." She was looking at me! Her eyes widened!