“Kakashi-sensei! Will you train me and Tan? Please?” Naruto begged. 

“Tam?” he asked, unsure of why I was training with them. 

“Yeah, no one wants to train with me today,” I said with a shrug. 

“Sorry, Naruto. I can't train you,” Kakashi said to Naruto and I. 

“You’re training Sasuke aren’t you?” Naruto shouted, pointing at Kakashi. 

“No, no not at all. I have someone better than me to train you. I’m sure he’ll train Tam as well.” Kakashi said. I gave Kakashi the ’I know you’re lying’ look and he looked a little uneasy. 

“Wonder who that could be?” I said, acting happy. Kakashi flashed me a thankful look and I nodded. 

“Who? Who?” Naruto shouted really loudly in my ear. 

“Thant’s my ear, you baka,” I shouted, smacking him in the back of the head as Ebisu walked other. 

“Ah, here he is,” Kakashi said looking up at Ebisu.

“Him? He’s weak he fell for my Harem Jutsu—” Ebisu clamped a hand over his mouth and whispered something into Naruto’s ear before looking at Kakashi. 

“Oh how we joke,” Ebisu laughed a little. “So I’ll see you two around.” He turned and went to walk off. 

“Do I smell?” I asked, rather annoyed. “Why the fuck does no one want to fucking help me train?” I looked at Kakashi then Ebisu. “Do you all think I can learn new fucking Jutsu on my own or something for fuck sake?” 

“Do you think you could help this one as well, Ebisu?” Kakashi asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

“The one with the potty mouth?” he asked. 

“Why yes,” Kakashi said nervously. 

“But—” 

“Come one Ebisu-sensei I’ll try not to swear too much.” I said. 

“You said one student,” he said to Kakashi. 

I held my hand up to stop Kakashi from speaking. “Fine, I was not going to bring this up, but looks like I have to. Do you know who the fuck I am?” I snapped. Maybe the baby fucker will train me now. 

“No, so you can't be that important, now can you?” he said looking down at me with a cunning smile. This shit fuck.

“I’m Sarutobi Tammy, one of the fucking P Girls, you fucking Jackass.” 

He looked like I just smacked him in the jaw with a sledgehammer. “Your Tammy?” he stuttered, looking me over.

“Yes,” I said, glad the baby fucker was finally showing some respect. “So you going to train me?” 

“Come with me, honorable granddaughter,” he said, turning to walk out. 

“Yes!” I cheered, giving Naruto a high five. Being a Sarutobi has fucking perks! I smiled victoriously as we walked out the hospital. 

Ebisu took us to the Hot Springs to learn to walk on water. Though I already knew how, I said nothing. Ebisu explained how to do it before doing it himself, walking out onto the water. As he did, I followed him onto the water. Unseen by him, mind you. 

“Wow Tam! You can do it?” Naruto shouted, amazed. 

“What?” Ebisu shouted, turning to face me. He lost his control on the water and fell in. I burst out laughing. 

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें