Sunday, day 3 of 7

Jungkook sighed in frustration, another 5 days he said.  Deep inside, he knew that it was his fault for falling asleep and causing the whole band to be late yesterday, but giving him the same punishment wouldn't have made much of a difference. He could cause them to be late again. He walked into the room and sat on Jin's bed and looked over at the sleeping figure lying there. He didn't want to disturb his hyung but they had a schedule to follow and he didn't have a choice. So if he would try to do it in a fun way that would definitely wake him. Walking silently to the bed, he placed a hand under his hyung's pillow before snatching it from under his head and holding it triumphantly in the air. Nothing. He wasn't getting any reaction from his hyung and he didn't like it. Seeing the blanket covering Yoongi's body, he held the ends of it and yanked it off, exposing Yoongi's body to the cold atmosphere of the heavily airconditioned room. 

Yoongi immediately sat up straight annoyed by the sudden loss of his only heat source in the room. Jungkook flinched and ran out of the room with Yoongi's blanket around his neck and down his back like a cape and the pillow trapped in the tight cell of his arms. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungbrat! Get back here!" Yoongi shouted before chasing after Jungkook. Jungkook ran into the living room where Hoseok and the 95 liners stayed watching television.

"Oh Kookie, Jin hyung left some breakfast for you and Yoongi hyung in the kitchen." Taehyung said, his eyes still on the television. Nodding, Jungkook was about to wander off into the kitchen when Hoseok let out a chuckle, which caused the 95 liners to both turn their heads in Jungkook's direction.

"Is that Yoongi hyung's p-pillow a-and blankets?" Hoseok asked trying to control his laughter.

"Oohh, our little Jungkookie is in trouble~" Clearly waiting for Yoongi to show up and scold the maknae. Before long, a red faced Min Yoongi thundered down the stairs only to see the maknae line all wrapped up in his blanket and comfortably resting on his precious pillows. Ripping the blanket off them and claiming back his pillows, he stormed off to his room where he disappeared to and was never heard from again. 

Nah just kidding. He came down eventually and stole all of Jungkook's bacon much to the dismay of the maknae. 

"Payback." He just commented ignoring the pout Jungkook was sending his way. Knowing that if he looked at it, he would end up giving the bacon back and even giving his to Jungkook. Afterall no one could resist the maknae's pout.