Epilogue (2)

Six months later.

"Da Eun! Let's go? You don't have all day to stare at those bags."

Da Sun pouted before taking last look at the bags displayed in the mall.

Taeil smiled watching Da Eun make her way towards him. He took her hand and interlaced their fingers.

But it confused Da Eun when Taeil made his turn going back where they were from. "Where are we going?" She asked.

They stopped right in front of the bags she was staring at. "Which bag did you say was the prettiest?" Taeil asked. Da Eun pointed at a maroon bag - the color of most clothes Taeil has.

"We'll take that bag then." Taeil told the lady.

"Hey." Da Eun nudged him.

"It's okay." He cupped her cheek before kissing her forehead. "It'll make you remember about me and our date. Every time you are using it, I hope it could make you feel as if I'm by your side, hugging you from the back."

Da Eun shut her eyes tight. "So cringy." She thought but Taeil just laughed and loved the expression on her face.

Da Eun was thankful that after that six months of Taeil courting her, he did not stop or give up. He continued to show her that he is serious. They both wanted a relationship that would last long. They both did not want a game.

Da Eun may have thought she doesn't know Taeil that much but the guy have been trying to make himself known to the woman who got his attention - and eventually fell for her deeper. She believes they'll know each other better as they stay by each others' side, revealing whatever they were not able to let the other party know about them.

*****

And that's iiiit! Sorry if it wasn't really a happy ending for Jaemin, and for Jeno 😶

Did it finish so fast? Sort of. But in ny opinion, Da Eun and Jaemin's story wasn't something you could prolong when one if them has already completely given up.

Da Eun has completely closes her heart for Jaemin, having her fear of getting hurt again. It would usually take a longer time for someone to open her heart again even for other people but who knows what miracle Taeil brought her 😉

Thia story is similar to what happened to my workmate but there were a few changes.

You know... We should really be carefully with our decisions. We shouldn't let our emotions overpower the mind. The two should be balance. But beware not to make your heart become overguarded (like me).

I'll share my first experience with love soon 😉

Thanks again for reading this book :)

- lovingseoul ~