*3

Yang Da Eun

Jaemin just dragged me to a beautiful place - it looks like a garden and it was lightened by several lights with different shapes and colors.

"What do you think of this place?" he suddenly asked me.

Asking me this as if he had this place set up himself.

"It's beautiful, I guess."

"You guess?" he repeated what I said and chuckled. "You really do not know which is beautiful and which is not."

What is that supposed to mean?

My heart suddenly felt ... I don't know. I felt like it was suddenly locked in a cage where it cannot fit because it was too small for my heart. It wanted to explode. Is it because there's only the two of us here?

But from what he said, should I be happy or what?

I looked away from where Jaemin was and busied my eyes with the beautiful lights.

"Go on. Stare at these lights until you can. These lights are here just now because we have an event. And besides, you might not come back here anymore, right?" he said.

I didn't want to listen to him but instead, enjoy the moment by myself. I wanted to ask him to leave but I like it that we're together.

"Ah, can I go back? Stay here until the party ends. I'll fetch you here before heading back home." he said.

I did not respond yet he already left.

Is my opinion or whatever I have really not important to him?