Epilogue

Jaemin couldn't believe Da Eun was able to move on that fast. While he couldn't.

Was he actually serious about her?

Or it was already late when he have decided to be serious about her?

Meanwhile, Jeno still holds on to his feelings for Da Eun, believing she would feel the same way for him. She's still single. They can still be together.

But it still break his heart every time he remembers what Da Eun told him, "You still have some time to grow up. I'm sorry Jeno. I can see you're a good guy. You took care of me well. But I'm not playing around. I'm looking for a relationship that would last."

"Sunye and Yoseob is coming this afternoon. Be sure to clean up the house, okay?" Jaemin's mother told the boys who were busy playing a board game.

"Da Eun's coming too?" Mark asked.

"No, but Da Hye is going to follow." His mother said.

Jaemin's parents left together for work. And the boys continued to play.

"Two boys are really sad." Haechan whispered to Mark.

"Don't call them boys, Haechan." Mark whispered back.

"Hey." Jaemin and Jeno called in unison.

"J-J is upset." Haechan said, this time not worrying if Jaemin and Jeno will hear him.

"I give up." Jaemin said.

"Give up? Come on! Make your brain work!" Haechan said as Mark just laughed.

"No, I mean I think I should give up on her." Jaemin said as his eyes stared on the board.

He put down boxes and formed S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R on the board.

"Hey that's pretty long!" Haechan whined because he was losing in the game.

Mark, on the other hand, claps in amazement.

Jeno at the same time brought his word. "S-A-M-E."

"LOSER!" Haechan and Mark said together as they teased Jeno for putting the shortest word in their game.

*****

Final epilogue next! :)

- lovingseoul ~