“Hiya Ricochet.” I grinned to her

“Hey Zoe.” She smiled back

I grinned slightly and rubbed at my cast. I’m not a big fan of it, it’s itchy.

“Careful now.” She warned gently and I nodded

‘Che then helped me out of her alt. When we got out, I saw the rest starting to wake up too. I saw their holoforms appear and get out of their alts, and Ratchet, Ironhide, Cade, Tessa, and Lucky both hopped out of their vehicles.

“Hiya kiddo.” Cade said

“Hiya!” I waved back

I turned and saw Bolt hop out of his alt, cowboy hat and all, and he set Blaze down on the ground.

“Encontrar algo chico bueno. Diez minutos.” Bolt said, in a lighter accent

I saw Blaze yip back before running off.

He watched him for a moment before regrouping with the rest of us.

“So what's the plan?” Queen asked as she stretched

“We head down to my place.” Bolt answered

“How exactly do you ‘have a place’?” Ratchet then questioned

Bolt’s ears then turned scarlet, almost matching the color of his hair.

“Bolt…” Ironhide said in a warning tone

“Okay okay! Ya know how I like ta bet?” Bolt started

“Oh primus.” Ratchet mumbled

“Well, several months ‘ack, I found myself at a casino.” Bolt rambled, “When I went ta hide, I found myself in the ‘iddle of a roulette game. To keep undercover, I made a ‘et to look ‘ike I was playin’. I won. Did I a few more times, and still kept winnin’. There was then a guy, ‘ather drunk, wanted to make a big ‘et to get me ta lose.”

“Woah.” ‘Che said quietly

“He bet his ‘hole house. One round. I win, and I get it.” Bolt smirked

Why would somebody bet their house on a game?

I mean I'm seven

But even I can tell that's a stupid idea.

“So that's how you did it.” ‘Bee said amused and Bolt nodded

“Ya betcha.”

“Well then let's get Zoe somethin’ to eat and then roll.” Soul said

Gadget looked at Bolt curiously for a moment as he took a deep breath.

“Why do you smell strongly of Bud Light?” Gadget questioned

“God damnit!” Bolt said frustrated as he pulled off his hat

I think his hat will need a wash.

Or three.

Timeskip (brought to you by Ricochet trying to keep Zoey for her own)

Zoey's P.O.V

It was growing to start to be evening time. I was now in Bumblebee's alt, having been in Queens and Ricochet’s alts earlier.

::Almost there cutie:: ‘Bee said to me through his radio

“Alrighty ‘Bee.” I smiled and rested my head up against the window.

It was a long trip. I think we just have another ten minutes.

I watched as ‘Bee followed the rest as we took several left and right turns. Turns out were going to live about 20 minutes away from the city!