-

mingyus parents had always tried to hide his tattoo.

"seriously....what type of soulmate curses at the other on their first meeting? do they even realize that my son has to live with the words 'fuck off' on his wrist forever?!"

his mom was complaining as she dressed mingyu in a long sleeve for a dinner with their family that was visiting.

"yes honey we're aware."

his dad sighed throwing a jacket on and putting his keys in his pocket.

"you literally say it everytime you even see the tattoo mom."

mingyu pointed out putting his shoes on.

"well i'm sorry but what type of person would greet someone like that ?! do you know how hard it will be for mingyu to find a job when he's older?! no one will want to hire an employee with the words 'fuck off' on his wrist! that would be so bad for customers to see! and now we have a very important family dinner to attend and i do not want them to see this. how i've kept it hidden from them for fourteen years i don't know."

yes, mingyu was fourteen and in his first year of high school.

and still, no meeting with his soulmate.

"i don't even know what mingyu would do in the future for someone to say 'fuck off' as the first words to him!"

"mom. calm down. it's not like their is anything we can do."

"yes there is and that's for you to wear long sleeves and a jacket and to not take it off until we are done with this dinner do you understand me kim mingyu?!"

"yes mother."

mingyu sighed deeply.