Chapter 4

After Joe and JH got everything set up for him to move back in with me they left, JH was going to move in after the weekend because of plans he already had so I went to go visit my dad and brother. "Harley, baby girl Holland baby boys holland." My dad said. "Their names are Amara, Cayden and Stevie." I told him. "Those are great names." He replied hugging me. "Sissy babies." Danny said. "Yeah you can see I'm going to have babies now Danny I'm showing." I told him. "Babies come." He said. "Not yet bud in a few more months." I told him. "Babies now." He replied then my dad gave me the papers with Danny's drawings on it. "I love these Danny and the babies will love it too." I told him. "Yay." He replied before going to play with his toys. "So what's new?" My dad asked as we sat on the couch.

"John Hunter is moving in with me for the babies." I told him. "What?" He asked. "Yeah, I just need him to be with me, I can't raise my babies alone we need JH and after thinking for a while I never stopped loving him." I said. "I get that, and he's ok with everything?" He asked me. "JH wanted to move in." I replied. "Does he still love you or does he just want to move in for the babies?" Dad asked. "He still loves me dad, he never stopped." I replied. "You never stopped loving him." He said. "I don't think I did." I replied. After a while of talking and eating with my family I went home to relax. When the weekend was over and Monday morning came JH moved into the house then went to his dads shop to work on their trucks which means I barely saw him as he moved in, we agreed that he would keep his things in my room but sleep in the extra room.

"Hey Harley, I'm back." JH called into the house before the door was closed. "Hi John Hunter." I said walking into the entry way. "I missed this place, sometimes I'd drive by here and look at the house while we were apart, you'd never be here though." He told me. "I had to get on with my life after we broke up I didn't want to but I had to for the babies I can't lose another baby." I told him. "Did you know you were pregnant when I left?" He asked the question that could ruin things. "I did, JH you left before I could tell you, if you would have waited instead of doing what you did I could have told you I wouldn't have had to go through most of this alone." I told him. "I did leave before you could tell me, you could have texted me to come back, or just texted me you're pregnant." He said.

"I know but you were mad, I didn't want you to say something that you couldn't take back and I know I could have told you after things cooled down but by then I'd been taking care of the babies by myself and I didn't think I needed you but I do, I need you to be here with me and our babies." I told him. "And I will be, I love you I'll always love you no matter what." He replied. "I'll always love you, this whole thing is a mess that shouldn't have happened and I'm sorry." I told him hugging him. "I forgive you, you didn't want to lead me on, I wouldn't want to lead you on either." He replied. "I love you." I said pulling him in and kissing him. "I missed that." He said when we finally pulled away. "I did too." I replied taking his hand and we went to go watch TV.

"I'm going to bed." I said looking at the time. "Already, do the babies make you tired?" He asked. "Yeah, more tired than the past few months." I replied. "I'll see you in the morning." He said before I went to get ready for bed. "Harley." I heard whispered from beside my bed I was fast asleep before the voice spoke. "Harley." I heard a little louder. "What?" I asked the voice. "Can I sleep in the bed with you?" The voice asked and I knew it was JH. "Yeah get in." I said before going back to sleep. I woke up fast as I felt something kick my insides hard. "What was that?" I asked sitting up. "Did we wake you up?" He asked. "Yeah you did wake me up." I told him. "Oh Harls I'm sorry I didn't realize they would kick so hard." He replied. "It's ok really JH, they kick hard every morning." I told him. "Amara, Cayden, Stevie you should be nice to mommy." He told the growing babies. "They most likely won't listen." I replied to him. "I have breakfast made." He told me. "Really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah, I want to provide for my girls and my boys, you are eating for four." He replied as we got out of bed then we went to eat.

"Could I come to the shop with you?" I asked him when we were done breakfast. "Yeah sure." He replied so we went to go get ready. "The babies first trip to the race shop." I said on our way. "Would you go to the race with me in April?" He asked me. "Uh, sure yeah." I replied. "I won't make you go to all of the races with me because I know you're afraid of what happened with baby boy but I want to show my two girls and my two boys off." He replied. "Yeah sure I'd love to go." I told him. "When is your due date?" He asked. "July 11th." I replied. "I'll be off that weekend." He replied. "That is great I don't have to deal with it alone." I said smiling as he parked in a parking spot at the shop.

"Alright team, I have some news." JH said walking into the shop with me behind him. "Harley's back and she's pregnant with my baby girl and two boys." He then said stepping aside. "How far along?" One of them asked as I look like I'm ready to give birth soon. "Five months, only four months to go." I replied. "That's not too long now." Another one said then I sat on a stool by Layla and watched everyone work.