Chapter 3

"Hi Andrea hi Blair." I said. "Hi Harley." They replied. "Well I'm going to go." Andrea said when I invited Blair in and she left while Blair sat on the couch. "So what are you going to talk to me like you're going to try to make me like you?" She asked. "I wanted you to come shopping with me." I replied. "Oh ok for what?" She asked. "I have a list." I replied before we went to the baby store. "So what's on the list?" She asked me. "Baby clothes, stuff animals and some soothers." I replied. "And you want my help?" She asked. "I wanted to talk to you, why exactly do you hate me." I replied. "You pretty much kicked my brother out of the house our parents bought for you two." She told me. "I know and I regret that, if I would have talked to your brother this would have never happened." I told her.

"Then he started to mope around and he was barely at the shop with my dad, he's never like that you hurt him and I don't understand why he wants you back so much." She replied. "I regret hurting him and I know racing is his life but I thought that I fell out of love with him and I told him my feelings, I know it hurt him but it would of hurt him more if I was still with him all this time and I didn't love him, everyone can learn from this not just your brother and I but you and Kennedy and your parents and my dad and brother." I told her. "It's just you wern't just hurting him I thought of you as my sister and having you leave just, that hurt me I look up to my parents and their relationship then watching you and my brother getting through everything together and then you go and break up with him and I started wondering will my parents break up." She told me.

"Blair, I'm so sorry I didn't realize it listen your parents love each other and nothing can break them apart, when I found out I was pregnant I was afraid I would have to bury another child I needed to know that John Hunter and I were meant to be and now we want to try to work to be a couple again." I told her. "I'm sorry I was mad but that's my brother and I never want to see him hurt." She said. "I didn't want to break up with him, I just wanted to tell him I thought I wasn't in love with him, he brought up us breaking up, I thought that was best for us at that time, now I'm carrying three of our children and because of these tiny humans and the designs I made for his truck I realized I made a mistake letting him go, I'm sorry for doing what I thought was right, for hurting you your family and especially John Hunter, I can never take that back but I'm here now and I can't go anywhere because I'm scared of doing this alone, my dad won't let me move back home and I'm out here scared and all alone." I told her. "Harley, you'll always be like a sister to me, you're welcomed back in the family, and not only because of my niece and nephews." She replied.

"Let's go shop." I said and we went to look at stuff animals and soothers we got a bunch of them, then went to pick out a few newborn outfits for all three babies. "Are you hungry?" I then asked her. "Yeah I am." She replied. "Want to go for lunch?" I asked her. "Sure." She replied so we picked a place had lunch then I drove her home. "Will you come in?" She asked me. "Well I was going to go home I'm kind of tired now." I replied. "Come on Harley say hi to everyone." She replied. "Ok but only for a little." I replied before we went inside. "I'm home and I brought Harley with me." Blair called. "Hey Harls." JH said walking into the entry way. "Hey JH." I replied. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good, Blair and I had a talk today while shopping for things and we're good." I told him. "Good we don't need Blair mad at anyone." He replied.

"We do not especially with babies on the way." I said. "Come sit do you want anything?" JH asked taking my hand and bringing me to the couch. "I'm good." I replied as Blair sat on one side of the couch and JH sat on the other. "Hi Amara, Cayden, Stevie." JH said to the babies moving so his head was closer to where one of them was and the baby kicked. "One of them kicked." I said happily and I took Blair's hand and placed it where the baby kicked. "Say hi again." I told JH. "Hi Amara, Cayden, Stevie it's daddy." He told them and one of them kicked. "That one is going to be a daddy's baby for sure." I said letting go of Blair's hand as Kennedy and Andrea walked in. "Oh Harley hi." Andrea said when she saw me.

"This was not the plan, I was just dropping off Blair." I told her. "What's going on?" She asked. "One of the baby is kicking when JH talks to them." I told her. "JH I got it." Joe called into the house before coming into the living room. "Hi Harley, family." He then said and we all said hi. "Harley, I want to move in, I told my parents and they said I can move in but until we're completely back together we should sleep in separate rooms." JH told me. "Yeah sure but I don't think I could get any more pregnant." I said. "True but we'd feel better about this." Andrea said. "Ok we can sleep in different rooms until you're happy." I said smiling at them. "I have a bed for him so he can move in whenever." Joe said.

"Then let's go to the house." I said getting up. "Oh I have something." Kennedy said before going to her room. When she came back she gave me three pieces of paper. "For the babies?" I asked her. "Yeah." She replied. "I'll use this, Blair can you make a drawing for each baby?" I asked her. "Sure." She replied. Then I drove home with Joe and JH following me.