Chapter 1

"So do you want to know the genders now?" My doctor asked moving her wand around my abdomen. "Yes, wait genders?" I asked surprised before looking at the screen then showed me the screen where there were three babies. "Baby A is a boy, baby B is a boy and baby C is a girl." She told me. "I lost baby boy last year should I do anything differently?" I asked her wiping the jelly off of me then got up. "Just maybe rest more, you aren't with the father so you don't have to travel so much, and just kind of lighten your work load if you can, I know you run the office here so hire someone who can take on more of your workload for you until you have the babies." She told me. "Alright I will thank you." I said before I went to make another appointment then went to do a bit of shopping.

I ended up at the hardware store as a habit with John Hunter after doctors appointments last year looking for things for his dad. Walking around I found baby proofing stuff so I decided to buy a bunch of things for the house. "Harley?" I heard a familiar voice question behind me, John Hunter. I turned slightly and saw him walking up to me. "John Hunter hi." I said turning around. "Are you uh pregnant?" He asked looking me over. "Yeah, I had a doctors appointment before I came here, old habits." I replied resting a hand on my bump. "How far along?" He asked. "Five months." I replied before it clicked for him. "Is it mine?" He asked. "They are ours." I replied. "They?" He asked confused. "Two boys and a girl, my moms side of the family is full of multiples." I replied.

"Two boys and a girl, you wanted a girl last year." He said. "You remember that?" I asked a little surprised. "Of course I never forgot anything about you." He replied. "I can't forget anything that's happened because of these little ones." I replied. "Do you have names picked out?" He asked me. "I'm going to name my baby girl Amara, it means lovely forever, baby boy one will be Cayden it means companion and baby boy two will be Stevie it means Crown." I told him. "They are all great names." He told me. "Thank you, you know you don't have to be in their life." I told him. "Would you let me if I wanted to be?" He asked. "Yeah I won't deny my children to see their father." I replied. "I better go I have things to get for my dad." He told me. "Yeah ok, I have to get going home anyways." I told him. "Do you still have my cell number?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'll text you sometime, maybe go to my doctors appointments." I replied smiling at him. "Yeah I'd like that." He replied before hugging me then I went to pay for my things then left. "Hey Harls, how are things how's my grandchild?" My dad asked when he picked up the phone. "I don't want a gender reveal but I'm having triplets." I told him. "Ok, wait triplets, I want John Hunter to be in their life you can't raise three of them alone." He said. "Ok, well their names are Amara Cayden and Stevie." I told him. "A granddaughter and two grandsons." He replied. "I have my baby girl my two baby boys and I'm five months along now." I said. "Yeah well I'm going to tell Danny the news and let you do whatever." He said. "Oh, John Hunter knows about them." I told him. "What how?" He asked.

"I ran into him at the hardware store." I replied. "I hope you're letting him help you when they come." He told me. "I'm not going to keep them from him they may hate me when they grow up and learn that I didn't let their dad see them." I told him. "Ok, that's fair." He replied before we finally said bye and I hung up walking into the room that was going to be Amara's, I have a second bedroom for the boys. "So little ones what colour should I use to paint Amara's room, I was thinking yellows and purples and pinks how does that sound?" I asked before someone kicked. "Oh." I said feeling it. "Joh," I said before stopping myself from calling JH who still isn't here, it's been a habit to call for him during this pregnancy all the time so I texted him. 'Hey JH it's Harley, one of the babies just kicked.' I texted him the first time in about five months. 'Awe, so special, can you be with me when I tell my family?' He texted back.

'Sure it won't be that hard when they see me' I replied smiling. 'Great tonight sound good?' He asked. 'Of course I was just going to design Amara's room' I replied. 'I'll pick you up at five' He said before we went on to do our own thing. At ten to five I heard knocking on the door and knew it was JH. "Hey Harley, you look stunning." He said when he took in my appearance. "Thank you John Hunter, you look handsome." I replied. "Should we go?" He asked. "Yeah let's go." I replied. As we were walking beside each other his hand slipped into mine and I intertwined our fingers. "Are you dating anyone?" JH asked me randomly. "No, I was seeing this one guy but when I told him I was pregnant and he was gone." I replied then he helped me into the truck.

"Still a true gentleman." I commented before he closed the door. "My parents are excited to see you again." He told me on our way. "I missed everyone, five months puts things into place." I told him. "Yeah it does." He replied. "Are you seeing anyone?" I asked him. "No, I'm just focusing on racing." He replied. "Oh yeah that takes up most of your time." I replied. "It does." He replied. A few minutes later we pulled up to his house. "I'll help you down just hold on." He said jumping out of his truck then running to my side and helping me down. "Thank you." I said when the door was closed. "Not a problem." He replied before we when inside. "Mom, dad, Blair, Kennedy Harley's here." He called into the house and everyone came walking into the entry way as well as Layla.