Chapter 7

"Hi Harley, it's great to see you around, are these the triplets?" The receptionist asked when I walked into the shop. "Yeah, Cayden's in the blue, Stevie is in the Green and Amara." I replied as she walked up to the stroller. "They are adorable, Cayden looks so much like John Hunter, Amera looks almost exactly like you and Stevie is your mix of the two of you." She said. "That's what John Hunter thinks." I replied before she let me in. On my way to the shop workers would stop to say hi to me and the babies which was nice. "We are here for lunch so we can kidnap JH for about an hour." I said to Joe when we walked up to him. "John Hunter had to run out for me he'll be back any second." Joe said before JH walked into the shop.

"My girlfriend and my babies." JH said before crouching down and playing with them. "Is he this good with them at home?" Joe asked as we watched him. "We're like a tag team with them, one of us has two while the other one has one, he's great with them and I couldn't be any more in love with the four of them." I told Joe. "John Hunter was great with his sisters when they were little." Joe said. "That's good, I just hope the terrible twos won't be too bad because we have three of them not one." I said. "John Hunter will be with you every step of the way, if you want when the boys are two JH could bring them here to the shop while you do something with Amara then Amara can come and you can be with the boys or they can all have their own day at the shop." Joe said.

"Yeah that sounds good but you have to watch them carefully I don't want to be at the hospital if you bring one of the Nemechek three here and they swallow something." I replied. "Yeah, we can deal with things when they come." He said then JH and I went out for lunch with the triplets. "This is great." JH said holding my hand, since our babies are still so small and can't sit up we had them each on their own chair. "You two look so young and tired." The woman of the older couple beside us said after we ordered. "Yeah, nineteen years old with triplets, Nemechek three." I replied smiling at her. "Nemechek as in front row Joe?" She asked. "Yeah that's my dad, I'm in the truck series now." JH replied. "You're little John Hunter?" Her husband asked.

"Yes I am." He replied. "We haven't watched racing in a while but could we get your autograph?" The husband asked. "Of course, Harls, the diaper bag please." He said making me confused but I handed him the bag anyways then he pulled out a signed hero card. "Really John Hunter?" I asked about the hero card. "It's smart." He replied before setting the bag by him then our food came to our table and we ate. "Would you come back into the shop with me or are you just dropping me off?" JH asked on our way back to the shop. "The Nemechek three need to sleep." I replied. "Go get another baby moniter then find an empty meeting room for them, lock the door so no one steals them." He replied.

"But then I'd have to drive to the baby store get the three of them out of the van put them in the stroller get one thing put them back in the van put the stroller in the van drive here take the stroller out of the van then go into the shop get keys find an empty room put them in close the door and have the baby monitor with me and to what just watch you work, wait until they are two then we can have family time in the shop, or at least next year." I replied. "Keep them with me then you can go get a baby monitor then we can have one in the shop, and you can always help us if you want." JH replied. "I'm tired I want to go home and you have no milk for them." I told him. "Oh ok, I'll be home later and I'll pick up dinner." He said. "Ok." I replied before he kissed me then got out of the van and I went home.

"Ok babies, let's get you three in your cribs." I said trying to figure out how exactly to do it, moving three babies around is not easy alone. I managed to get them in with the stroller and into their cribs. I then went to take my own nap while they were asleep. I managed to take a nice nap and the babies didn't need anything as I fed and changed them before we all took a nap. JH came home a few hours later and we ate dinner then had cuddle time while we still could meaning while the Nemechek three were still sleeping. "I'm sorry for everything I did." I told JH. "It's ok Harls, you did it for our family, we're back together now and that's all that matters." He replied kissing the side of my head.

"Stevie is crying." I said when one of the babies started to cry. "You're an amazing mother already." He told me getting up. "I know their cries already." I replied as he left the room. "Stevie is taken care of." JH said walking into the room. "Thank you." I replied as he got back into bed. "I truly love you." He said pulling me to him. "I truly love you." I replied kissing him. "Thank you for telling me how you felt when we broke up." He told me. "We could have worked it out though you didn't have to leave." I told him. "I know and it was my fault but I thought you wanted to break up so I did it first." He told me. "It was one of your more dumb decisions." I told him. "I know, letting you go was the worst thing I could have done as Blair said I was a mess." He told me.

"Well hey, all five of us are here now and happy." He said as Amara started to cry. "Make that four happy ones and a crying one." I said getting up and getting Amara. "Hey sweetheart." I said picking her up and she settled right away. "Oh you missed mommy did you?" I asked as she fell asleep again and I sat beside John Hunter. "Do you think babies just want to be held all the time?" I asked JH looking at our third triplet. "Yeah, they don't want to sleep just to be held by momma, or at least that's what our babies want." He said moving so he could wrap his arms around me. "Can we just sit here watching her?" JH then asked putting his head on my shoulder. "Yeah unless the boys need us." I replied. After a while I put Amara back in her bassinet and we went to bed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 14, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Known Love (John Hunter Nemechek fanfic) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें