Author's Note

So if you loved unexpected but meant to be, you might want to check out my other work.

Teen fiction

*beats drum*....

His Beanie Girl

Summary

“Most people have a hard time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them”

Meet Noel Atkins, social awkward, has her face stuck to a screen almost every time, talks to herself and always, always wears a beanie. She moves to a new town in other to start things afresh, and scale through Highschool unnoticed and alone. Little does she know how wrong she is.

Meet Aaron-lee Altamira, the popular boy, rich, handsome, every girl's dream and every boy's model. With his killer blue eyes and charming attitude, Aaron-lee always gets what he wants. With his parents love story in mind, he knows he is going to find 'the one' one day but the problem is no one interest him, no one captivates his interest, that is until she comes along, the girl who talks to herself and always wears a beanie.

With the school's hottest boy interested in her,  Noel's quiet, boring, gaming and withdrawn life is about to take a ride on a rollercoaster. Noel isn't interested and Aaron isn't taking no for an answer.

^^ that is up there His Beanie Girl is a book I'm excited to start writing. Its about Javan's offspring and we get to see them living a happy married life and growing kids. Isn't it exciting to peek into Javier and Megan's life again? I think its exciting especially since I'm writing about it soon.

Please pretty please, support this novel. It would mean a lot to me.

Checking out this book it would mean a lot to me.
Thanks.

Any requests concerning UBMTB can be asked here.