chapter 10

Megan's POV

So I just found out that pretty boy is filthy rich, more than I thought he was, he is also the famous, handsome Javier Altamira, my ultimate boss.

After the introduction, Conner and the other maids gave me 'an eye' before they left. Pretty boy or 'Javier' left too but not before smirking at me, am so sure he is gonna take advantage of this and frustrate my life. Gotta start looking for a new weekend job.

So here I was in the laundry room doing my laundry and sitting on top of the machine as I vibrated and shook letting my thoughts wondered off.

I haven't seen my mum in two days, I wonder if she is still in Queens. I just hope she isn't sprawled one corner at a club drunk out of her mind. What if she's been kidnapped? What if she's been arrested? What if she got into trouble with a drug lord? What if she's in a garbage truck?

Oh no Meg, stop getting paranoid. Your mum is a big girl and she can take good care of herself. I remembered what happened the last time I was worried about my mum__ I almost got raped.

"Hey Megan!" Pretty boy said making me jump out of my thoughts, literally.

"What do you want?" I said adjusting my butt back on the machine.

"Nothing I was curious as to how you are faring" he said moving closer to me.

"Am faring fine thank you, how else would I be faring after you just humiliated me in front of everybody" I said, not looking at him and recalling the faces everybody gave my a while ago.

"Oh Megan its not my fault I tried telling you" he said standing very close to me and putting his elbow on the machine.

"When? In the car? During dinner? Through a text?" I asked, I wasn't really angry just curious and I wanted him to go away, associating with me here will cause gossips and peering eyes.

"You didn't tell me your name yourself, its only right you find out my name from another source except me and what's in a name?" He asked leaping up very easily and placing his royal butt on the machine too.

I looked at him surprised, "Did you just quote Shakespeare?"

"Who?" He asked looking at me confusing as he tried to control the vibrations.

"Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet? Juliet saying 'what's in a name?" I asked as I watched him hilariously try to control his vibrating body.

"Oh__ I_I didn't__ know__ I was_ quot__ing Shakespeare_" he said looking at the machine as he moved his body towards the edge and before anyone could say leviosa__ he fell off.

He fell off__ he just fell right off.

I burst out laughing, snorts and all, I couldn't control the laughter coming out of me, I had to jump down least I fall off too from laughing so hard.

Javier freaking Altamira just fell off a washing machine.

"Hey its not that funny" he said looking pissed off as he dusted out his clothes. Thank God he was in his blazer anymore and thank God I just moped this place.

"Hey it isn't my fault you vibrated your way to the ground" I said keeping my laughter under control.

"Well its not my fault either that thing is_ is dangerous" he stated.

I laughed, "I did it and I didn't fall right off"

"Whatever" he said walking off.

Uh oh I just bruised his mighty ego, now I feel bad.