Chapter 2

Madelaine's POV
We entered the pandemonium and looked around in search for Magnus Bane. We all decided that splitting up would be the best idea. Izzy went somewhere by the corner. Alec and I stood at the top of the stairs watching Clary and Jace walk towards Magnus. We couldn't hear anything but Alec and I could tell that it wasn't exactly a pleasant conversation

"Hey there cutie mind dancing a bit with me."Some girl with blue hair walked up to Alec placing a hand on his shoulder.I glared at the girl but kept my view on Jace and Clary.Just as Alec was telling the girl no and to leave in a not so polite way before I saw something sneaking up on Jace.

I quickly jumped down the stairs my seraph blade in hand and swung at the circle member.He took his blade out and stabbed my thigh making me wince in pain and plunge my blade through his stomach.

Alec was quick to run up to me and check if I'm ok. With a concerned look and both hands on my face he asked me," Are you ok? did he hurt you did he do anything to you? Talk to me!!!" "Alec calm down I'm fine." Masking the pain in my voice which seemed to work because a look of relief flashed upon his face. We turned around to see Jace, Clary, and Magnus looking at us in shock while I just stared at the portal behind Magnus. "Madelaine Wayland?" Magnus spoke up. I took a step closer confused. "I'm sorry have we met before or something. How do you know my name?" I asked. "Valentine has a close eye on you"
Now that made me freeze in place. Valentine has an eye on me? Why? Is he planning on killing me?All these thoughts ran through my mind while Jace looked almost furious."What do you mean Valentine has an eye on her tell me what the hell that means or i will kill you right here!"Jace all but yells. He takes a step further to Magnus but Clary stops him shooting me a jealous glance. "Magnus what does th-" I don't even hear what Alec says before I have two hands on my side's and I'm being dragged inside the portal.

I hold my hands out as I see the floor and groan when my injured thigh makes slight contact on the floor. "What the hell?!!"I yell

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Alec's POV
"Madelaine!"I yell as I see her being pushed into the portal. Panick quickly spreads throughout my body and I can feel Jace feeling the same

"We have to find Madelaine Jace!" I say concerned laced in my voice. "I know but how..." Jace says shaking his head. Izzy then finally comes running in with a bruise on her shoulder.My eyes quickly turn cold. Who the hell did that to my baby sister?"Izzy!What happened?!!" I say searching her body for any other injuries.

"Circle member mistakened me for Madelaine speaking of which where is she?"Izzy says worried. "Magnus just took her through a portal god knows where!!"I say remembering that Madelaine is still gone.

"Ouch!" Izzy says clutching her thigh while looking a the circle member Madelaine dealt with."Iz what's wrong?" I ask. "Madelaine..."It was then when I realized the blood on the seraph blade the guy was holding. Izzy fell to the floor in which I guess is the pain of Madelaine's. "Alec we have to find her she is pain and probably loosing blood."She says in a weak voice. I nod picking her up bridal style and walking out the club. I place Izzy down gently on the floor as Clary leans on the wall in a daze. I angrily turned towards Jace." Great not only did the girl not get her memories back but he took the necklace with him and Madelaine is gone!!"I yell feeling furious that while all this is going on he is just comforting Clary. Before Jace can even respond Clary looks at me and yells," I don't give a damn about your stupid necklace the one person that could help get my memories back just vanished into a thin air."She cries throwing something but Jace catches it."You give up too easy"he says holding a button that belonged to Magnus's jacket. "Alec lets go parabatai tracking so we can find Madelaine and Magnus."I quickly nod my head and we do our thing. "Got it lets go!"Jace says walking away Clary following. "You ok to walk Izzy? I ask gently leaning down."Yep lets go find Madelaine!"she says jumping up desperate to find her parabatai.She is so tough I'm proud of her even if i don't admit it to her.

Thank you for reading please leave a vote unless you don't feel like it but i would appreciate it and please leave comment on what you want to happen thank you lovelies and have a nice mundane day😉(I suck at jokes)