Carl and Jerry?

Today was the day I would get a job. Since I had no idea what the jobs were like, I called Ava. Her voice made me calm, but a little while ago she told me she was married. So I had to move in no matter what.

We took a bus to the mall, where she said she knew a guy there who offered a job. As we walked through the mall we stopped at a clothing store. When we walked in, Ava was greeted by some demon. He had two horns and a mask. He was kinda..... adorable. I didn't fall for him, but he was cute like a child. When he saw me he embraced me.

The atmosphere was awkward but he didn't seem to care. " Hi, I'm Carl. I'm going to get the manager to talk to you." I walked around the store, bumping into a VERY cute demon. He was red, had two horns and three eyes. I could just fall into his eyes, their dark red color, I loved them. He said something but I didn't understand, I was to lost in his eyes to listen. " hello, are you okay", his perfect lips moved.

" Yes!", I managed to speak, not looking away from his eyes. That's when Carl came out. " I'm sorry. The manager said to come tomorrow ", he said. Great. " So you have time?", the demon spoke. I nodded, I could feel my face heating up. " you wanna go get coffee?", I smiled like an idiot, the first date I have and I smile. " YES", i say to excitedly. He grins and takes my hand. 'GOSH! WE JUST MET!!!!'

He leads me to a coffee shop when I remembered, I don't like coffee. I panic, seeing if they have tea. 'Whew. They do' I think to myself. He orders de-caf and I order regular tea. " so you're a tea person?", he said. I was about to answer when I realized. " I don't know your name", I say. He panics and quickly says," It's Jerry! I'm sorry, I know we just met." I laugh and say," it's okay, my name is Sofia."

      We talked for about and hour at the coffee shop. Then we walked around the mall, occasionally stopping by video game and anime stores. Hell is so much more casual when you have a friend. ' wait... where is this going? Are we dating?! No. We just met.' I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Jerry calling my name. "SOFIA!", I awoke from my daydream," wanna come over to my house?" My face was red," yes."