Hell?

Sofia woke up in a hospital, in a white dress. Puzzled at the strange attire, she sat up and looked at the window. Red. Her left eye could only see that ugly color. She went to touch it, since she thought there was something in it. Sofia froze as she felt a pad on it.

     'What is this? I'm supposed to be dead', she thought. She was interrupted when a nurse came in. The nurse looked up and froze. " You.... you...", she couldn't finish her sentence, she was so shocked. Seconds later, to Sofia's surprise, she laughed. The nurse called all the other nurses, but only one caught Sofia's eye. A tall brunette with purple ends one her hair. I guess another nurse saw me staring at her and said, " Ava, why don't you show her around?" I blushed madly. Ava walked up to me, shyly and slowly. She looked down at me, smiled and said," I'm so sorry. You must be so confused. A little while ago, you died", she then pulled out a chart, " says here that you stabbed someone, then they stabbed you back. " I asked to be excused to the restroom, where I threw up. Not because I was dead, I threw up because she was so beautiful. I was blushing madly and I couldn't stop. So I walked out, where there were many nurses smiling. " where am I", i asked. Then one nurse in the crowd said, " hell", in such a calm voice. That's when I threw up again.