Should i tell her?

Sofia was wearing a panda shirt, shorts, and sneakers. She brushed her hair, and didn't put on makeup because she hated the feeling of " beauty". She was about to run out the door but she forgot her glasses. She ran back and forth trying to find them. When she found them she put them on and walked to the door.

She took a bus to the hospital, it was surprisingly normal in hell. She walked in and asked the nurse where she could find Ava. " Um... do you know where I can find Ava", Sofia asked the man. " It's her break, so she will be in room 652. She loves drinking coffee and binge watching Hamilton. Are you her girlfriend? You seem like it", the nurse said. Sofia blushed madly and kindly said no. Then they parted and Sofia walked over to 652.

She opened the door and, as told, saw Ava binge watching Hamilton. When Sofia came in Ava jumped and dropped her phone. " oh my god! I'm so sorry. " , Sofia said panicky. Ava just laughed and said," I have never heard someone say ' oh my god' in hell." Ava and Sofia laughed. Their laughter stopped when another nurse came in and told Ava her break was over. As Ava was about to leave, I grabbed her arm. She looked at me in confusion, " uh...um.... never mind", I stuttered. And I let her go.

      When I went home I just curled up in a ball on my bed. Hugging a pillow. I should have told her I loved her. It's only been a week but I feel a deep connection with her. I should just focus on getting a job for now, 'cause I'm broke.