Sofia

"Run. Run. Run", she kept whispering to herself as the man chased her. It was like he never got tired. He had so much energy. She ran away screaming, but no one heard her. The man continued to follow her. This time getting faster. Sofia took a quick turn in an ally, which seemed like a good idea at the time. But it was a dead end. " Great", she whispered. The man grabbed her hand and tossed her around. She bit his hand,and he shrieked in pain. As he fell he dropped a pocket knife from his pocket. ( see what I did there :3) She tried to grab it, but he kicked her away. He stood up and grabbed the knife. He thrusted it at Sofia,and it slightly cut her. "Stupid drunky ", she yelled as the used both of her legs to push him off. She grabbed the knife and ran away. The man ran after her. She thought it would kill him if she could turn around and stab him. So she did, but he was holding a bigger knife. Seconds later she felt a stinging pain in her eye. She didn't die right away, but she wished she did. Her eye was hurting so bad. It felt like it was on fire.

She fell asleep, but she was awaken by a monster. He was huge, red and had black wings. He took his horns and stabbed her in the heart. She screamed so loud, but no one seemed to hear her. Why?