intro

02/14

Dear Calum,

I thought it would help me if I write in this journal and pretend that I'm actually writing to you. Even though you're always just a feet away from me.

How ironic is it to start this on Valentine's Day. To 'express' my feelings, as Michael would've said. But the thing is, no one know about this 'little' crush I have for you. And I'm keeping it that way.

Since I'm going to convince myself that I'm actually writing to you, I should write in proper grammar and have no spelling mistakes.

I don't know, it feels like the non existing Calum Hood I always dream about with me would judge me.

I named this journal 'fake' in hopes of having an imagination where my world is far from reality. Everything is fake once you or anyone would enter my world, I can assure you that.

I think that's all I'm going to write here for today. An introduction for myself. Short, but still helpful enough for 'journal calum'. I decided to call you that, how creative am I?

Oh, and by the way, just to clear up why I'm suddenly writing in a journal that I don't think would help me whatsoever is because of this;

I quit the band.

*
HAIIII.

SO I GOT INSPIRED BY @michaelsvans WITH HER BOOK OH LAWD IT'S PERFECT IT MAKES ME CRY I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU- I MEAN THIS WHOLE BOOK TO HER. YES. THE WHOLE BOOK.

but I swear, I'm not copying her or anything. For one thing, this is a cake fanfic and hers is way more fantastic.

(JUST IN CASE SHE SEES THIS OMG HAI)

ILYA BAI

- Sammy