"Like I said, I wasn't very good. On my last try, I went down and hit hard. Really hard. I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and I realized something, I never heard the board come back down," Theo looked at me,

"It came at me fast. I barely had the chance to turn around before it bit me, right here." Theo showed me where the alpha had bit him.

"It wasn't an accident, it wanted to turn you." I said to him, Theo nodded.

"So why aren't you part of his pack then?" I questioned him.

"By the time of my first full moon, he was dead."

"How do you know?" Stiles' voice rang out as he crossed his arms.

Theo turned to look at him, "I met another one in his pack a couple weeks later, he told me that the alpha that bit me was killed by two of his betas. They were twins."

I pushed myself off the locker and looked at Scott and Stiles, "Aiden and Ethan." Scott nodded, knowing it was them.

"Scott, listen to my pulse, I'm not lying." Theo quietly stated when Scott only stared at him.

"Or you just know how to steady your heart rate while you lie." Stiles insisted.

I rolled my eyes, "Why would he lie?"

Why would I lie?" Theo repeated my questioned.

Scott looked at all of us, waiting for either Stiles or myself to say something.

"Because maybe you're not who you say you are." Stiles once again insisted,

"Okay," Theo sighed and faced Scott,

"In the fourth grade, you had an inhaler, I did too. I remember this day when I ended up at the nurses office with an asthma attack, a bad one," Theo began.

I remembered that day and so did Scott, I could tell by the look on his face. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Theo had an asthma attack because we were playing tag and he couldn't catch up, he lost his breath and was gasping for air.

  "I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade, I hope you are too."

The bell rang loudly, making us all look at the door. I watched as Theo picked up his backpack,

"I better not be late to class, you're not the only one I need to make a good impression on." Theo stated.

Theo looked at me when Scott and Stiles were busy looking at each other and smiled at me, giving me a small wink along with it. I looked down at the ground as I blushed. I looked back up at Theo and flashed him a smile. And with that, he left.

 But unfortunately, Stiles has saw the whole thing, including the wink Theo sent my way

But unfortunately, Stiles has saw the whole thing, including the wink Theo sent my way..He was furious.

"That son of a bi - "