Part 5

Y/N POV - Next Day:
"Aoh, Sunbae! Wake up we need to get ready for school and eat breakfast." Jungkook starts tickling me. Slowly I get up and rub my eyes.

He sits on the bed next to me and smiles. 🐰.

IGNORE THE 7 DORKS' SCREAMING
_____________________________
I tackle him so I'm on top of him. His rather pale skin turns bright red in an instant. "People can't call you Oppa...people can't call me Noona...NO EXCEPTIONS!" I got out of the position grab my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom.

When I get out 5 minutes later Jungkook is still in the same position on the bed staring at the ceiling. Flustered. "Jungkook-ah I'm going to get breakfast you can stay if you want but make sure you at least eat a yogurt." I smile to him.

I close the door behind me. The familiar clean scent from last night tingles my spine. It leads to Jin's room. I cough and to the auditorium. I notice only the same boys from yesterday at a table. No one else is there.

"Ah, Y/N! Where's Jungkook? Is he sick?" Jin smiles fakely. "I thought...I smell like ash? Isn't it... disgusting? Jin...aren't you disgusted by me? Ah, I see. You must be holding your breath. Vampires don't need to breathe I forgot." I say loud enough for his friends to hear.

I feel my back ripping open. Dark gray wings jolt out of my back splattering a rainbow substance...my blood.

Jin steps back a few steps. Hitting his back against the table. "You guys were right about one thing...my features are too beautiful to be real." I say in a demonic tone.

My skin turns gray, my hair black. Before I can turn fully evil, I hear the song of my mother. It echoes around me. Ringing in my ears. I quickly fall on the floor using my wings to shield me. Although everything is back to normal, my wings stay.

"Y/N. Are you alright?" I hear my mother's angelic voice. It keeps getting louder. I know it isn't real. "How have you been, you've been well I hope?" I hear her sing song again.

"You're not real." I snarl. "I'm not real?" Her voice glitches a little. I look up and see a hologram. "You're not real. You died long ago. Namjoon, why don't you take this hologram...and shove it up your--"

Jungkook covers my mouth. "Shh...be quiet just for a second. Please? Were friends no?" I nod.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Jungkook stands by their friends. They stand in a straight line. "I never meant to hurt you...Noona...you mean alot to me. Your help...is appreciated." He smiles and grabs Yoongi's hand. "I love you Noona..Y/N." Jungkook and Yoongi say at once.

They all disappear. They're all gone. My best friend...my... everything...even if the others were gone...I wish I could've been more to them.
_____________________________
Breath...Breath...Breath...
I hear my own breathing. The sun hits my eyelids making me flutter my eyes open. I look around me. I'm in a room. Not a hospital room but, my room. My room from home. I'm in Busan.

I grab onto the bedside table for support and get on to my legs. They're sore like I haven't walked in months. I slowly go into the halls and down the stairs. The bright furniture reflects off the sun.

I hear humming and sizzling bacon on the stove. It's, Soyou. "Y/N!" She runs to me barely picking me up from the floor. "You're finally awake! You've been asleep for 2 days!" Soyou hugs me again before going back to cooking bacon.

"What? Why? Everything was a dream? You kicking me out? And me moving to Seoul." I look confused. "Well, yeah. Was that your dream for the past 2 days?" She giggles. "What a strange girl. You were exausted from staying up working you slept in for awhile." She smiles brightly.

"Ah, Soyou. Eat breakfast. I need to find someone." I smile at her. "Okay, be back soon!" She smiles back and sighs in relief.

I get dressed and go outside. The sun hits my face and instantly makes it feel like I'm burned. I put on a hat and sunglasses. I don't know where my feet are taking me but I follow. Hopefully to find Jungkook.

When I arrive at a Cafe I see a familiar face working. Yoongi. I smile and run in. "Yoongi!" I yell and hug him tightly. "Who are you?" He asks slowly. "I- you don't remember?" My face droops.

"What's your name?" He asks. "Y/N." I sigh. "It's familiar...ah! My friend Jungkook said he had a dream about a girl named Y/N. Maybe it's you." He points to me. "Jeon Jungkook! Someone's here to see you!" Yoongi shouts.

Jungkook comes out slowly. Not even looking up. He looks sad like he lost something. Somethung important.

He looks at me and his eyes widen. Leaving all trace of sadness behind. "Y/N! You're the girl in my dream! The girl who I became friends with on the bus to Seoul!" He comes around the counter and hugs me.

"Jungkook! Wow!" I hug him. He has the same scent from in my dream. "You even smell the same." We say together which leads to giggling.
×a few years later×
Jungkook and the Bangtan Boys have been friends with me since the dream. Last month they moved to Seoul to pursue their dreams of being kpop stars.

I on the other hand stayed behind. Waiting for my dream to call to me. Hopefully where I can meet new friends. And have a brand new adventure. Just like I did with Bangtan Boys.
_____________________________
Omg! I finished! This is my favourite chapter XD

_____________________________Omg! I finished! This is my favourite chapter XD

Thanks for reading! This is the end. I may or may not do a sequel later on. You all have to vote: Should I make a sequel for this Fanfiction first or the sequel to Smile first?
🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷