Part 4

Nobody came to the room until 7. It's 8:30 now. Only Kai and Jungkook stayed. They both watched my moves like blood thirsty vampires.

That thought made me shiver. I don't want to see a vampire again but for all I know they're all around me. So are wolves.

That's something for humans to worry about though. Not a half blood demon like me. I never notice Kai leave, I just stare at the white wall in front of me.

Memories. Blurred memories flood my mind.
×FlashBack×
  "Y/N do you hear that? The faint music? Do you see the burning house? How about...that bird. The beautiful bird with Scarlett wings and Topaz eyes?" 9 year old Yoongi asks me. "Yes, I hear it. I see it all." I whisper to him while watching my home burn.

"That music is the song your mother sang to you. That bird is your mother. Remember her Scarlett hair and Topaz eyes? She's singing to that song. She's watching you Y/N. That burning house, will only keep burning...only until you wish everything goodbye...only until you leave." Yoongi smiles at me. I walk into the woods desperate to find the city. ×End Of Flashback×

I haven't seen Yoongi or that bird since that day. I notice Jungkook asleep. I grab my jacket and shoes. "Aish." I almost fall out of my door into an empty hallway.

As much as the emptiness creeps me out I walk down the hall and notice a clean, soapy smell. I follow the scent and it leads to the 3rd floor.

Laughter echoes the hallway. Quiet, I go towards the door of the auditorium and stay there. Listening to the conversation.

"Y/N must think she's so important. I smell her blood everywhere I go. Yoongi, why did you call her beautiful earlier? Do you know her? Does she even know we're vampires? Is that even her blood I smell...or faint ash? As if wood has been burned...it lingers on her skin. Like every shower she's taken never worked. Disgusting." Jin scoffs at the thought of me.

"So many questions...she...doesn't know im a vampire. She never did. Though, I only would visit her the nights she couldn't sleep." Yoongi says quietly. Almost like he's whispering.

"Y/N...what a human name. She doesn't seem human. Her features are too beautiful to be human." A man named Hoseok says.

Instead of listening further I walk back towards the stairwell. I should just go to bed it's none of my business.

"Her scent is gone." I hear Jin's voice echo.
_____________________________