Part 2

"Jungkook, where's that Jimin guy? Why aren't you staying with him?" I ask as I put my backpack on. Leaving my hands to hold my bags.         

  "It was too far away. So, I decided to go in the direction you went. When I seen you in the convenience store I was happy to see you but, I was also sad because you said you had somewhere to go."

He slips on his jacket over Kai's dry clothes. He grabs an umbrella that he bought and takes his wallet out. "Ah, if we put our remaining money together, we have enough to get a motel tonight." Jungkook explains as we walk to the nearest motel.

I notice his hair is frizzy because of the way I dried it when we were in the store.

"Right, maybe I can enroll us to school tomorrow and get us a dorm to share." I give him an assuring smile. "So, we'll be enrolled tomorrow then? If we can't?" He asks assuming the worst.

"Then, we'll find another school. Seoul is pretty big. It doesn't just have 1 school." I go into the motel. "Ah, EXCUJE ME!? " I shout, calling for someone. "Yes yes? Are you looking for a room?"

An old man asks while staring at Jungkook. "We are! Here's the money." I smile. "Room 5." He hands us a key. When we walk to the room I set my my bags on the table and search through them. I pull out a bag of chips. "Want these?"

I throw them on the bed that Jungkook is laying on. "Please!" He jumps up and starts eating them.

I grab my dairy and start writing: Jungkook, I just met him today, but, he is like a younger brother to me. Although, I already have 3 sisters and 2 brothers I definitely count Jungkook as one. Remember primary school? When Yoongi was my best friend? I haven't seen him in years but, I miss him. "Sunbae! It's late wanna sleep?" He goes on the separate twin bed.

"Yes, let's go to sleep." I smile and sit on the bed.

               Yoongi's POV

       I rest my head on my table. Writing. Writing. Writing. I don't know what else to do. I have no where else to go but school.

"Yoongi! Jimin will be here in 2 days and if I heard right Jungkook is staying with a girl and their gonna be enrolling to school tomorrow." Namjoon says. "Good for them. Now, leave me alone." I snarl.

  Your POV
  NEXT MORNING
I play a song on my phone.
(Queen by Som Bi)
"Aish... okay okay.." Jungkook gets up and grabs his stuff. I pack up our things and get ready to check out. "AH Y/N! I'm nervous. Will-can-you help me get to class today?" 

He walks out of the bathroom with his backpack.  "Of course!" AT SCHOOL
       "Hello. How may I help you?" A lady asks me while rolling her eyes. "Yeah we need to speak to the principal." I snarl. "Okay, please wait let me call him first." She slowly punches in the numbers. I tap my foot and look around the poorly furnished room. There are Christmas colour couches bright pink tables and a wooden chair that's the colour of snot. I guess the saying,'Never Judge A Book By Its Cover' goes a long way.  

"Okay, go to the door on the right it's the last door down the hall. You can't miss it it says Boo Seungkwan." The lady smiles. I nod, grab Jungkook hand and head to the office. When I walk in I immediately notice a chandelier hanging above me. Wait, no, it's plastic. I sit down on at chair and Jungkook looks at the books on the shelf. I start singing 'My Boo'.

"Ahem. Who are you guys? Are you part of the tax company? WHAT?! DO YOU WANT THE HIGH SCHOOLERS TO PAY TAXES TOO!?" He yells. "Actually, we came to enroll Mr. Boo! I'm Jungkook and this is Y/N." Jungkook smiles. "Y/N and...Jungle Book..." Mr. Boo writes the names on application.

"No, Jungkook." I bite my lip. "Jung...shook..." He rewrites the name. "ITS JUNGKOOK GOD DAMMIT!" I at the top of my lungs. "OH Jungkook. Okay. Well, we can't take you guys. There's simply NO room." Mr. Boo folds his hands.

"Oh well. I guess this school wants us to be homeless and hungry...without an.. education." Jungkook sniffles and we're about to walk out when Mr. Boo grabs our wrists.

"We have one dorm left. It's not the best. Hence why no body ever uses it. There's also one in the teachers dorm. You can also stay there it's for the richer folks but I'll happily let you use it!" He smiles.

Me and Jungkook nod. "Very well Mr. Boo! We'll take the teachers dorm. Oh, and we don't need uniforms. Our clothes are fine the way they are. I suppose after you show us our room you'll get us new clothes?" I say as if I'm a snotty rich girl. "Of course!"
_____________________________
Me: Hey Jungkook! Isn't this a great Fanfiction so far?
Jungkook: Of course! I wonder who Y/N will get together with.
Me: Me too! But, for more fanfiction why don't you go ahead and follow the Author @Ahn_So_Ji ? I heard she's working on another Fanfiction called Smile!
Jungkook: Okay! I'll follow her! Wait...is that...Jimin? HEY JIMIN!
*Knocks over mic leaving a screech*
Me: YAH! JEON JUNGKOOOOOOK!!!