Jack- Cologne pt.2

I sat on the couch. Waiting for Joe to come back. Byron had his arm around me. It was quiet. Josh and Caspar left a little while ago. "I'm so sorry Y/N" he sighed rubbing my back. "It's okay. It wasn't your fault. I just never thought he would do anything like that" I said looking into his eyes.

The door opened. It was Joe. He smiled at me sympathetically. Byron stood, he walked over to Joe.

They were talking but I couldn't hear anything, but I could care less. It was probably about Jack anyways.

I stood walking into their kitchen to get a glass of water. I opened the freezer and got some ice and filled the cup. I sighed as I took a drink of the cold liquid. "Y/N" I heard Joe say leaning against the wall. I put the cup on the counter and turned around.

The instant i looked at him I broke into tears. "I didn't do anything wrong" I choked out. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I know you didn't, I know. It's okay" he said playing with my hair.

"But why would he just assume. It didn't even believe me when I was telling the fucking truth Joe. I don't lie! And you know that!" I said into his shoulder as I shook with tears. "I know babe, it's gonna be okay I promise. I never thought jack and You were good together anyways. I felt like it would become toxic and it did" He sighed. I backed away.

"But Joe" I said pausing for a second. I looked into his eyes. "I love Jack so fucking much. He's the only guy that ever made me feel loved" I said regretting my words. "Oh well then, thanks a lot. It means so much to me" He said turning around to walk out of the room.

"Joe stop. I didn't mean it like that. I can't have to only two guys that truly care about me just walk out of my life" I sighed looking at the floor. "Of course you made me feel loved, but in a different way. You're my best friend, you always will be. No matter what kind of guy I'm with, you'll always be my best friend even if he doesn't like it" I said trying to patch up this hole before I could go on to speaking about jack.

He smiled. "I love you so much" he said looking at my eyes. "Now, continue" He said. "I don't know what to do. How do I even go about with dealing with this situation" I asked him. "Go back home" Byron said walking into the kitchen. "Byron. No" Joe said. "Yes. Go home and talk to him" He said. "Byron. She's not going back to that house until he has apologized" Joe snapped at him. "Joe. You're not her dad she can do what she wants" Byron said looking at me. "No he's not, but he's just looking out for me" I said.

"But honestly Jack can come find me. If he doesn't I'll know that he wasn't the one" I sighed. "You really love him don't you" Byron smiled. "With all my heart" I sighed

Joe frowned at me. Then there was a knock at the door. "It's probably him" Byron said raising his eyebrows. I followed Joe and Byron into the living room.

Byron opened the door. There stood Jack, puffy red eyes staring at his hands. I didn't know what to do. I felt terrible. I mean just look at him he was a wreck. I sighed. Jack looked up at me. "Byron. Come on" Joe said pulling Byron out of the room and down the hall.

"Babe" He whispered. "I'm so sorry" He said. His shoulders shaking as he cried into his hands. I walked over to him slowly. "I mean it, you're my everything. I don't know what came over him"

"Why did you not believe Jack. I'm not a liar. I have never been a liar. And you know that" I looked into his eyes. I saw the hurt and the pain in them, but I was hurting too. I couldn't just give in.

"I know. I'm so sorry. You mean everything to me" He said wiping his tears with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. I sighed. "Jack, I love you so much, but how do I know I can trust you. What if you lose your temper like this again?" I asked.

"I won't. I trust you. I just don't know what happened today. I was just not myself. I don't even know what to say" I coughed. I then walked closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and held me tight. "I'm so sorry. I should be protecting you. Not harming you in anyway" He sighed

"Jack. Just promise it won't happen again" I said putting my forehead against his. "It won't. I know it won't" He said. I then let go of him and put my hands on his shoulders. "You have a way with words Maynard. I must say" I smiled at him. He flashed a quick smile before looking at my cheek.

"Damn I really got you good didn't I" I sighed putting his hand against my cheek. I nodded. "I feel so bad. Im such a fucking asshole" He said throwing himself on the couch. "Yeah you are Maynard" Joe said walking down the hall.

We all know that Joe is not the biggest guy of the friend group... but damn when he's mad, he's mad. He walked over to the couch and hovered over Jack. He then grabbed the collar of his sweatshirt. "If you dare lay a hand on her again, you'll be fucked Jack. So help me I will fucking kill you" Joe said clenching his jaw. "Hey joe we don't need anymore fights today okay?" Byron said grabbing Joe.

"But seriously Jack. I'll help him kill you if you touch her again" Byron said walking into the kitchen. "I- I promise. I'm not gonna do anything" Jack said his face bright red. "Now go home, you guys will work it out" Byron continued.

Jack stood from the couch and walked to the door. I walked over to Joe. "Thank you. You mean so much to me" I said giving him a hug. "Call me if anything happens and I'll be there ASAP" He said. I smiled at him. "Will do Sugg" I said kissing his cheek.

I then walked over to Jack. Once we got out of the door he pushed me up against the wall. He grabbed my waist and pressed his lips against mine. "Woah woah. Slow down there killer" I said pushing his chest. "I just think you need to be made up too" He smirked. "Oh. I like that idea" I smirked back. "Come on. Let's go home" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hallway.