Mikey- First date

What do I even say about this guy? I don't even know. He's amazing. Living a crossed each other, we pretty much see each other everyday.

I've started to develop a little crush on him. It's been about 2 months since I moved in. We text everyday, about random things. It was really sweet.

11:58 AM

I groaned as I woke up remember that I had to go back home today and see my family. Don't get me wrong. I love my family, but like no I'm so tired they can fight me. (I hate myself 😂)

I lifted the covers and stepped onto the cold floor. I sighed as I put my hair into a messy bun. I walked into the bathroom looking at myself. I look fine right? It's just my family, no makeup? I'm fine. That's just too much work.

I walked back into my room after brushing my teeth. I opened my closet and pulled out regular black leggings and a (F/C) sweatshirt. I walked into my living room and threw my nike slides on. I grabbed my phone from off my dresser and put it in my purse.

As I was about to open the door, there was a knock. I opened the door after like a minute of standing there. "Uh hey Y/N" Mikey said with a smile. "Hi" I waved. "So uh, I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight...." he said really fast. "Huh?" I said not really understanding him. "Do you want to go on a date tonight" he sighed out. "Oh! Yeah! I'm down" I said mentally slapping myself. 'I'm down?' What's wrong with you.

"Good, yeah, cool, cool" he nodded his head. "So where are you thinking I asked. "(Favorite fancy restaurant)" he asked. "Oh my gosh! That's my favorite restaurant" you replied "Cor me too" he said with a chuckle.

"I'll come round at like 7?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Sounds good" I smile. He then turned around and walked into his apartment. I just stood there in shock for a second. 'Did that really just happen?' I thought with a smile.

I walked down the hall of my apartment. Stepping outside the cool air hit my face. I walked over to my car and got in.

I turned the car on as my phone started to ring. It was my mother.

"Hello?" I sighed into the phone.

"Hey Sweetie. Could you come another night? Your (sister/brother) got sick and I don't want to put you in that environment because of work and stuff" she breathed out.

"Yeah. Just text me when you want me to come" I said into the phone as I pulled the keys from the ignition. "Okay. Bye Sweetheart I love you" "Bye mom, love you too"

I closed the door and started back into my apartment building. I was angry but at the same time I wasn't. I went into the elevator and pulled out my phone.

Mikey 😊: Hey. Y/N, my plans just got canceled for the day. Do you want to go a little earlier? Like 5?

Y/N😚: Hey. That's weird. My plans just got canceled as well. But yeah sure! 5 sounds good

Mikey😊: okay cool. See you then love :)

It's 12:26 now. So I still have a shit ton of time to literally do nothing.

I walked down the hallway and into my apartment. I threw my purse on the couch and plopped down. I turned the tv on. I opened Netflix and started to watch my favorite movie over for like the hundredth time.
--------------------------------------------------------------