Meeting them Series- Oli

I stood in the mirror checking myself over before I walked into the living room of my apartment. Me and my two best friends were going out to the club tonight.

I grabbed my phone and put in it my pocket as well as my keys. I walked out as they were taking pictures of each other for instagram and Snapchat.

"Typical" I sigh laughing at the two. "You look HOT" Y/F/N said. "Thanks right back at you shorty" I winked. We all laughed as we walked out of the door.

Once we reached the elevator, guys started to cat call us and eyed us up and down. We didn't really think anything of it. Just tried to ignore it.

I pushed the button for the ground level and the doors started to close. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 10:46. I opened messages to text my roommate where I was going to be and for how long.

Once the doors opened we stepped out and walked to the garage. I opened the door and sat in the drivers seat. I put the key into the ignition and started the car.

I pulled onto the street. "Y/F/N plug my phone into the aux" I said handing her my phone. She plugged it in and shuffled my music. Hard Times by Paramore came on (if you don't know this song. I suggest you listen to it ;))

We all started singing along as they were filming us for Snapchat. I laughed at them as I pulled into the parking lot. I opened the door and stepped out. I fixed my heel as well as my hair and jacket. "You ready gals?" Y/B/F/N asked. "Hell yeah. I'm ready to meet some hotties" Y/F/N said. I laughed as I just nodded.

I opened the door as the smell of alcohol and sweat filled my nose. The music rang through my ears. I turned around and saw that my friends were already dancing on some guys. I walked over to the bar with a roll of my eyes. "Can I just have a water with some lemon please?" I sighed knowing I can't drink tonight because I'm the driver. The bartender nodded and walked away.

I waited as I watched the girls move to the beat of the song. I laughed. "Hey" I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turned around and saw some guy obviously drunk standing next to me. "Uh. Hello" I answered back already feeling nervous. "Come dance with me" He said grabbing my wrist. "No thank you" I said trying to pull my arm away.

"Aww come on. It will be fun" he said putting his face inches away from mine. "Please stop" I said pulling my arm harder. "Come on ba--" "Hey mate. Stop. She obviously doesn't want you to do that" I heard another guy say. I turned my head to see a tall guy with brown hair that was spiked up in the front. "Leave her alone" He said as the other guy let me go and he stumbled away.

"Thank you.." I sighed looking up at him. He was very good looking. "No problem" He smiled sitting down next to me. That's when the bartender came back with my water. "Thanks!" I smiled as he walked away. "Not drinking?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrows. "I'm the driver tonight" I sighed with a laugh. "Me too" He answered.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah two of my friends are dancing over there with those two girls" he looked at them. "Yeah those to girls happen to be my friends" I laughed. "Small world" He giggled. 'Aw how cute' I thought as I looked into his eyes.

"My name is Oli, by the way" He said looking at me. "Y/N" I said back. "Could I have your number?" I asked him. "Uh.. Yeah!" He said blushing. "Do you wanna dance with me?" He asked holding out his hand. "I'd love too!" I smiled as we walked over to our friends to have a little fun.