-

Jaie brought my food over and we both sat there. I was the only one eating and she played on her phone, occasionally looking over her shoulder biting her lip at this short black girl. The girl kept coming around on purpose I could tell, because she had nothing to do. No business even being over here. She's come like a hundred times, and Jaie gave her attention each time she came.

It hurt to watch, it really did. Jaie wasn't paying any type of attention to me like that, but she was giving this girl lip bites and winks. I guess maybe I should be friendly and play it cool.

"That's your girl?" I asked as I took a bite of the scrambled eggs on my plate. Jaie licked her lips and took her attention off of the girl, looking at me.

"Nah, but ever since I started working here she been eyeing me and givin' me looks and shit. She don't know I'll fuck her up." Jaie chuckled, watching me eat for a moment and then focused her attention back on the girl. My eyes shifted from Jaie to the girl and I watched in disgust as she swished her hips real hard while walking away.

"Man, she- I'll be back. I'm finna get me sum of that. Gimmie 'bout 30 minutes." Jaie said quickly, then got up and walked quickly to the back where the girl had gone. Jaie grabbed her arm and the girl giggled, following behind Jaie. When they turned the corner to where the restrooms were, I couldn't see them anymore.

My lips trembled and the fork shook in my hand while I stared blankly at the spot they were just standing at. My heart was completely fucking shattered. I knew I should've stayed home and had an attitude until she left me alone.

She knew I was mad about her and Arco last night, and she obviously could see that I had a hangover when she came to get me this morning. Why else would I have a hangover!? Because I fucking miss her and I love her as much as I try and deny it and push it away! And she should know that!

I'm going home. I can't be here and wait 30 minutes knowing she's fucking a girl in that bathroom..

I picked up my phone and pressed the power button, but all that showed up on my screen was the blank battery indicating that I needed to charge it. Fuck. Man. No.

I angrily shoved my phone back in my pocket and chewed on my lip as tears began welling up in my eyes. I leaned on the table with my elbow and played with my chain, shaking my leg while mentally telling myself that she wasn't worth it and not to cry.

You can't cry. Stop it don't you da-

The tears just began spilling out. I can't help it. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my face as quickly as I could. If Jaie was to come out, I wouldn't want her to see me crying.

My heart hurts and I honestly just want to go home and finish drinking, then sleep the rest of my day away and go out tonight or something.

I looked up and clutched the wet napkin in my hand as I watched Jaie walk back up to the table, wiping her lips with the sleeve of her shirt. I sniffed one last time so that I wouldn't have to when she was here, hoping that my face was clear as she sat down. She had a big ass smirk on her face while looking at me, then back to where she came from trying to see if the girl had come out yet. When she turned around to face me again, she chuckled.

"She can't even get up off the floor. She won't be out for a luh minute."

I nodded slowly and kept my hands at my sides, blinking slowly.

"How was it?" I fake smirked and acted like I was interested. She made a face and leaned back, stretching a bit like she had just put in some hard work.

"Her pussy was good as hell mane. Damn. But then at the end she was talm' bout some relationship type stuff, so I cleaned ha up and then I told her that this was strictly sex and she agreed and said it was okay."